Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Default btay88

do u have to have a USB?

2. Default

Are people still having luck with this program on the Env2?

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by btay88 Log in to see links
    do u have to have a USB?
    Everything I read YES. I just bought one from Ebay ( cgi.ebay.com/MICRO-USB-DATA-CABLE-KIT-LG-VX9100-enV2-VX-9100-enV-2_W0QQitemZ220418256272QQcmdZViewItemQQptZPDA_Acce ssories?hash=item3351f3ad90&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14&_ trkparms=66%3A2%7C65%3A1%7C39%3A1%7C240%3A1309%7C3 01%3A1%7C293%3A1%7C294%3A50 ) and once I get it I will post results.

P.S. Sorry but I can't post links yet cause I'm a newb here.... Put the h t t p:// in front

4. Default

I used to be able to connect to the enV2 using the bluetooth connection and BitPIM but after upgrading the phone firmware at Verion it stop working. It kinda talks to it but BITPIM does not upload or download anything.

One way to go around it is that the new firmware (which was upgraded for free for me). Is to download songs to the sound directory on the phone's usb card and then send send it to yourself via text message the it allows to save it as a ringtone. This is only free if you have unlimited text messaging otherwise you for now I do not know of any free solution.

5. Question Hey

I have the same issue with out using the USB cables. I find a ring tone that I want and when It's done downloading,it states thats its an unsupported file type. What gives? Any Help. Just a reminder I have the Verizon LG enV2

6. Default

The program kicks ass and works great!!

7. Cool How To

Karl

How Do You Do This For The Lg Dare? I WOULD LIKE TO USE MP3 SOUND FILES.
    Last edited by BOOGER1XX; 04-07-2009 at 01:56 AM. Reason: ADDITION

8. Post LE EnV Touch from Verizon

Great App, thanks. Works on LG Dare, but how do I get it to work on my LG EnV Touch?

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

9. Default Lg380

I have LG 380...and I have LG 380 Microsd.. Just wondering fi there is way to download ringtones using micro SD ....

10. Default LG Phones on Verizon

I do it a diff way and it works perfect for me... save a ringtone to your MicroSD card under the "Sounds" File, then send it to yourself in a msg. Once you receive the msg, go to Options/Save As Ringtone. I usually cut a 30 second clip from a song using Sony Soundforge (any audio editor will do) and save it as a 128kb/s MP3 (I add fade to the end and reduce the bass so it won't distort). Hope this helps