Page 2 of 7 First 1234 ... Last
    0 RP

Country
    India
    Thanks

Unhappy

hi.... (kindly start a thread for nokia 5233 (touch screen 5th.s60)applications...becoz i ve tried many applications after downloading frm net...most of problems r 1)certificate error(contact application provider)..2) get installed but can not run it 3) certificate expired,may be date settings not valid [ i tried date change...still some not get installed.....

I m looking for softwares/settings best for s60 5th edition nokia 5233(touch screen)which do.....
    *screening of msgs coming frm server like TA,VG,TM (they disturb me in daily working time)
    *ebook reader (medical books..pdb,MED files)
    *MS office,word,power point etc
    *adobe reader (unlock code for adobe reader LE 2.5)
    * softwares of previous versons which ll b compatible 4 Nokia 5233

0 RP

Country
    Greece
    Thanks

Default arxeia .sis

hello!! thelw vohtheia me to n 97mini uparxei programa na anagnwrizei ta arxeia sis? kai uparxei adobe flash player??

0 RP

Country
    Greece
    Thanks

Default Icon of flashplayer on N78 and not able to delete some files.

I have two questions, the N73 has the icon of flashplayer but the N78 does not have it. What should i do , so that i have the icon of flash player in my hacked N78 ?
    In my galerie there are some pictures and videos which are black and do not play. I can not delete from there (i have tried with Rompatcher+ , but nothing) and i can not find theese files with x-plore. What should i do ?

0 RP

Country
    Philippines
    Thanks

Exclamation help

i have this nokia 5610.. my memory card is usually half full.. i am able to download games.. all of them.. i just don't understand why an error occurs when i play some games in my phone.. it says "application error".. when i read the details, it says "Out Of Memory Error java/lang/OutOfMemoryError".. i tried to delete all of my games except one that has that error, but it still occurs.. usually, those games are the ones that has a large file size and took slower time to download than those with smaller file size. When I tested the same games i downloaded in my cousin's phone, it worked with no problem at all.. I really really want to play those games that usually occurs error..

0 RP

Country
    India
    Thanks

how te remove single entry from log in nokia N79

0 RP

Country
    Malaysia
    Thanks

my 5800 xpressmusic bought on 3/4/2009 started to switch off by itself lately...pls help...

0 RP

Country
    Belgium
    Thanks

Hi,
    i've got a problem with my nokia 5310. When I stick headphones into the socket to listen to music, after about 3 weeks the headphone butt gets burnt. And only one of the speakers work but with nokia headphones it works propally.

Please reply A.S.A.P.

Thank you.

0 RP

Country
    Nigeria
    Thanks

Default Flash player request for my nokia

Hi taylorpooh, pls I've been trying to download flashplayer for my browser(operamini4.2) on my nokia 2680 slide. Pls, how can I go about it? And if you have the application, try attaching it to a message for me. Thanks pal.

0 RP

Country
    India
    Thanks

Default want antivirus and medical dictionary for nokia 6233

hey friend i had downloaded medical concise dictionary in my mobile of jar file but it is not openeing if u have a gud medical dictionary for my mobile pls send it to me,n also antivirus software if u have for nokia 6233 pls forward it.

0 RP

Country
    Nigeria
    Thanks

Default Adobe Reader LE unlock Code

Goodmorning. I need the unlock code for Adobe Reader LE 2.5. My phone is a nokia E72 and my IMEI no is *IMEI removed*. Thaks a billion
    Last edited by Vivian; 11-05-2011 at 09:18 AM.

Page 2 of 7 First 1234 ... Last