Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
  1. Default Where's the Free???

New here. Question are games really free. I click onto the download, the download screen shows up but fine print reads you will be charged $9.99 for subscription.

2. Default

The games here are COMPLETELY FREE I have used this on my phone and pc and havent paid a thing. The only part of the site where there are costs is the premium section, which is under Jamster. but in the free section, everything is FREE, as the name suggests

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Silver Log in to see links
    The games here are COMPLETELY FREE I have used this on my phone and pc and havent paid a thing. The only part of the site where there are costs is the premium section, which is under Jamster. but in the free section, everything is FREE, as the name suggests
    Yes... everything here is free

4. Default

Yes, everything is free here
    But to be honest I don't really understand why did you get that $9.99 subscription fee, because I never get that..

Everything in the "Free Stuff" Gallery is 100% FREE for download (30 files a day)!
    Free Gallery.JPG

To downloading stuff to Your PC click the "Click here to download to PC" link on the download page of the file You'd like to download.
    To download to Your phone via WAP use the Download ID of the file.
    Free Gallery - Download page.JPG

If You have been asked for a fee then You must have wandered off to the "Premium Stuff" Gallery!
    Premium Stuff.JPG

6. Default

The fine print you see is probably the ad

Exclamation

The location of advertisements on the download pages!

add.JPG

To download a file to Your PC click the link saying Click here to download to PC , or use the files Download ID if You are connected via WAP.

Thanks out to Joshua pohan for correcting me!
    Last edited by Wilhelm; 20-03-2010 at 07:19 PM. Reason: Replaced the screenshot,edited info!

8. Default

This is probably one of the few websites which allows you to download games FOR FREE. No extra charge. I've been here for almost 2 years and I haven't paid a single cent for anything.

9. Default ok...

Quote Originally Posted by suiSEISEkI Log in to see links
    This is probably one of the few websites which allows you to download games FOR FREE. No extra charge. I've been here for almost 2 years and I haven't paid a single cent for anything.
    so now the question is solved....delete this post

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Wilhelm Log in to see links
    No!
    The fine print only describes what the link is for.

Within this area of a download page are no Adds!

There were some before , but not anymore and not at this time!
    I was talking about the fine print slightly outside the download section
    ad.JPG
    He probably didn't see the ads by google logo.

PSL I didn't see the ads in your screenshot, are you using an ad blocker, or is it because you're a mod?
    Last edited by Joshua_pohan; 09-03-2010 at 09:34 AM.