Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by gmblack Log in to see links
    ok yall how do i email to my phone from pc it wants to detach my file whats the trick here
    Are you having problems with the wap site ?

2. Default

when you download using the WAP site on your phone....you will see an AD link and then three links below the ad. first link says "Get Download By ID".
    Second link says "Get Private Download" and finally the third link says "WAP Shout". You may have clicked on the first link that was the AD. The ThumbPlay ad appears regularly on the WAP site. To download a file from Mobiles24.com ...scroll down on WAP site on phone if necessary to get to the "Download By ID" link. Type in the number codes listed for the file you want to download from this Mobiles24.com site. After you type in the code and click the GO button....you might again likely see an AD. The first thing you will see is the file name and the type of file it is. Also the size of the file in KB and finally how many downloads has been done by everybody on this site.. Watch carefully and scroll down to "Download This Item" and click on that link. That is the real download link. Hope this helps! :-) You gotta remember that it's free on Mobiles24.com because these ads pay for site and probably the WAP site , too. I dunno the details on that.
    Last edited by bhermance; 24-04-2010 at 06:32 AM. Reason: missed a few words

3. Default

Thats right. Mobiles24 is free because it is paid for by the adverts.

4. Default

Help me out. I am in the free section with what it says is a free ringtone. I can download it for free to my computer but from there I can't get it to my phone as a ringtone. So when I try the 'download to phone' it takes me to the same webpage that the other person was just talking about that wants a monthly subscription. Can you download to your phone for free ever? Or is the free just to computer? I can get it from my computer to my phone but only as music-it won't let me make it a ringtone. I have a Razzle-can anyone help me?
    Thanks,
    Riderfive

5. Default

I just re-read bhermance's post. So I think I understand I can get it for free using my MobileWeb but I still want to know if I can do it by sending it to my phone from this web page? I just wanted to add this to my previous post to make it clear what I am hoping to learn how to do.
    Riderfive

6. Default

Okay so I was wrong. I tried to download the ringtones I wanted and on two separate tries with two different ringtones it said 'unsupported content type'. What do I do now? Or am I just sol?

7. Default

"Unsupport file content" means you tried to download or transfer a file that your phone does not support. I hate that , too!
    You didn't say what type of ringtone you were trying to download or transfer to your phone. Some phones won't allow any sound files higher than 300 kb/sec in quality. I suppose it is also possible that some phones won't accept ringtones bigger than a certain file size...say maybe 300 KB or so. I dunno. I think you should know that some phone won't allow you to use a ringtone that is larger than 300 KB in size. I don't know anything about your phone. You should read your phone manual for more info on this. Your phone Brand website is the best for manuals because some phones come with small manual that doesn't help all that much.
    Good Luck!

8. Cool Thumbplay can kissmyanthia......

ok guys, im not computer illiterate.....and i too am having the same problem many others are having....i dont want to download to the computer then xfer to my phone.....i want to directly download to my phone via txt msg....but every time i try.....thumbplay comes up.....9.99/month.....i dont want to sign up @ another website....thats why i chose this one.....i am in the free section, so dont tell me to go check out the free section.....im already there.....so whats the deal? ....O, and just cuz some of you are gettin the free stuff doesnt mean that everyone else is havin the same luck....OBVIOUSLY, so instead of bashin on everyone that is havin trouble and bein a pain in the @@@.....TRY HELPING.....DUH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thats what these forums are for! HELP, not RUDE or STUPID comments. jeezo people. seriously, how would you like it if every time you asked for help someone was a jerk to you????? So, if anyone has anything HELPFULL to say, please do. if your just gonna be a D!P$H!T about it....[Profanity Removed] off and dont bother replying.

poptart69, please do not insult other users on this forum. If you read this thread there are two replies describing how to download from both the website and wapsite.

To summarise, in order to download from the main website, you must click the link that says "Click here to download to PC". On the wap site, you must click "Download this Item".

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by poptart69 Log in to see links
    ok guys, im not computer illiterate.....and i too am having the same problem many others are having....i dont want to download to the computer then xfer to my phone.....i want to directly download to my phone via txt msg....but every time i try.....thumbplay comes up.....9.99/month.....i dont want to sign up @ another website....thats why i chose this one.....i am in the free section, so dont tell me to go check out the free section.....im already there.....so whats the deal? ....O, and just cuz some of you are gettin the free stuff doesnt mean that everyone else is havin the same luck....OBVIOUSLY, so instead of bashin on everyone that is havin trouble and bein a pain in the @@@.....TRY HELPING.....DUH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thats what these forums are for! HELP, not RUDE or STUPID comments. jeezo people. seriously, how would you like it if every time you asked for help someone was a jerk to you????? So, if anyone has anything HELPFULL to say, please do. if your just gonna be a D!P$H!T about it....[Profanity Removed] off and dont bother replying.
    Download via text messages?
    I never knew M24 has that kind of feature..
    If you're trying to download directly to your phone, visit the wapsite (which is wap.mobiles24.com) via your phone's default browser and enter the ID, then off you go..
    I have no idea where you got that thumbplay $9.99/month stuff..
    You lost me mate..