Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by Joshua_pohan Log in to see links
    I didn't see the ads in your screenshot, are you using an ad blocker, or is it because you're a mod?

I have to say that I have no idea why I don't have that add , I had it before but obviously now I don't!

noadds.JPG

I didn't mind having it while it was there , so I didn't even notice that it's gone!

My sincere apologies for my misleading info , I only posted what I was aware of - I'll edit my previous post to avoid further confusion.

2. Default Where's the Free???

I'm trying to download a ringtone and each time it brings me to a different website "thumbplay" and want's to charge me $10. What's up?!?!? Lupo

3. Default Yeah where is the free?

Quote Originally Posted by Lupo1 Log in to see links
    I'm trying to download a ringtone and each time it brings me to a different website "thumbplay" and want's to charge me $10. What's up?!?!? Lupo
    I tried to download them on my phone too and it wanted 9.99 a month. It says free so whats up with that. Why cant you guys be honest and tell you up front and not waste our time. Like we wont figure it out? Ya think everyone is a moron? badkittyroxy . gone from this site.

Quote Originally Posted by Lupo1 Log in to see links
    Quote Originally Posted by badkittyroxy Log in to see links
    I tried to download them on my phone too and it wanted 9.99 a month. It says free so whats up with that. Why cant you guys be honest and tell you up front and not waste our time. Like we wont figure it out? Ya think everyone is a moron? badkittyroxy . gone from this site.
    This site is 100% free. I think you guys have accidentally clicked an ad link by mistake. Click the 'download the PC' link as shown in the screenshot below...
    Untitled.jpg

5. Default

2 years ago, when I joined M24, I could easily figure out how to download this stuff, but no, they have to be tricked by those links because they have also been tricked on some other sites too I hope the new Mobiles24 layout will be easier to figure out.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by badkittyroxy Log in to see links
    Like we wont figure it out? Ya think everyone is a moron?
    I don't know what it is with you people. You never double check what youve clicked etc. The site is free, despite what you think. As Vivian pointed out, you clicked the "Premium Section". So, yes, apparently you wont figure it out.

7. Default

And all new comers, please make sure that you click on the FREE SECTION... that's the blue coloured part... c'mon! is it that hard to figure out?

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by GamerGal Log in to see links
    And all new comers, please make sure that you click on the FREE SECTION... that's the blue coloured part... c'mon! is it that hard to figure out?
    Seems it is.

9. Default

ok yall how do i email to my phone from pc it wants to detach my file whats the trick here

10. Default

Why don't you try downloading the file itself and put it on your phone via memory card? its much easier