1. Default download error

hey, every time i try to download from wap using the id code there is a problem. i enter the code and the next screen comes up saying sorry......... why is this happening ??

2. Default

Check your appilication.. its appilication error... did you contact witg any technical staff? normally these problem occur when appilication or Virus problem

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by bigrob_the_gooner Log in to see links
    hey, every time i try to download from wap using the id code there is a problem. i enter the code and the next screen comes up saying sorry......... why is this happening ??
    Whats does the error message say other than sorry...

4. Default

would like to download Quadrapop to PC (mobile download successful). keep getting error message: Internet Explorer Cannot Download. Unspecified Error. please advise.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by nisx91 Log in to see links
    Whats does the error message say other than sorry...
    Quote Originally Posted by Nokomotor Log in to see links
    Check your appilication.. its appilication error... did you contact witg any technical staff? normally these problem occur when appilication or Virus problem
    would like to download Quadrapop to PC (mobile download successful). keep getting error message: Internet Explorer Cannot Download. Unspecified Error. please advise.