Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast
  1. Default Who 'll win the Champions league?

To all football fans: today the Champions league group stage starts, how do you think, which team will raise the cup in May! Also which team do you support?

2. Default

First, my humble opinion: I support Milan and Chelsea, but I think Real M has best chances to win the league, it has too many world-class players

Quote Originally Posted by bogi_81 Log in to see links
    First, my humble opinion: I support Milan and Chelsea, but I think Real M has best chances to win the league, it has too many world-class players

When I read the title I thought that I will write that....although I dont support Chelsea,only Milan

4. Default

Real Madrid =)

5. Default

I hope real madrid don't win.-It'll just show that money buys succes and it didn't work for the last batch of galacticos.

I hope it's someone like arsenal or bayern munich or even wolfsburg or (because I support them ) liverpool.

6. Default

Yeah, hope real don't win...

And i hope Liverpool win the cup this time...

"We must never be afraid to go too far, for truth lies beyond."

Well ill go outside the top 6 teams of the top 4 English teams and the 2 Spanish teams and say Inter Milan, made some good signings.

I dont want Chelsea or Real Madrid to win it

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by bogi_81 Log in to see links

So what if Real Madrid has too many world-class players, Real Madrid befoe had Zidane and Ronaldo (I mean Ronlado from Brazil) and other world-class players but they didn't won.Anyway I support Milan. Forza Milan Forza Milan Forza Milan !!!!

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Dodo97 Log in to see links
    So what if Real Madrid has too many world-class players, Real Madrid befoe had Zidane and Ronaldo (I mean Ronlado from Brazil) and other world-class players but they didn't won.Anyway I support Milan. Forza Milan Forza Milan Forza Milan !!!!
    Forza Rossoneri, ole ole ole!

Let's hope Real will slip somewhere, but honestly, Milan will need a lot of luck to win the league, yet why not! But Roni has to improve its form, Pato too, only Inzaghi seems capable...
    Also I wish success to all Eastern-European teams(it's my region) like Dinamo K, CSKA Moscow, Olympiakos, etc., at least -to pass the group stage.

10. Default

Juventus! Bianconerri!