View Poll Results: Is Dogz 3D one of the best 3D games developed by Gameloft?

Voters
19. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

13 68.42%
  • No

0 0%
  • Maybe

6 31.58%
  1. Default Review: Dogz 3D

Dogz 3D

Mobile Game Review

Title: Dogz 3D
    Developer: Gameloft
    Publisher: Gameloft
    Release Date: June 1, 2007
    Format: J2ME
    Game Features: : Designed totally in 3D, adorable puppies.
    Reviewed on: SE W580
    Genre: Virtual Pet

Summary

Choose the puppy of your choice from three different breeds and adopt him with love and affection. Dogz is the only game that allows you to develop a realistic emotional relationship with your virtual pet. Designed totally in 3D, Dogz is a game where you can take care of an adorable puppy in full 3D surroundings. Keep him fit, clean and healthy to win his affection.

Review

Dogz 3D is a game you can’t afford to miss if you’re an animal lover and if you love dogs, this is the game for you. The game has been designed totally in 3D. The puppies look realistic and the surroundings, from the indoor to the outdoor environments, are all in 3D. You get to choose a puppy from three different breeds, the Labrador being to most adorable one.
    There are many locations to unlock, including the vet, the beach, the stadium, the slalom and several rooms of your own house. Considering the graphics, there’s no real complaint. In fact, this is one of the best looking 3D games I’ve come across.

Gameplay is excellent, you get to pat your dog, adore him, feed him, play different games with him, bathe him, go out on walks with him and even make him participate in different competitions. Controls are really easy to master and you can view your dog from all angles so it’s an excellent feature. The mini-games are fun and the competitions are quite interesting. You can get a detailed analysis of how your dog is performing at the vet. Basically the vet will guide you through the whole game so you need not worry too much about it .

Sounds are pretty decent, with a melodious music and the barks your puppy makes are adorable and quite funny sometimes. Dogz is the game which gives you full freedom to adopt and take care of your very own puppy. The user-interface is intuitive and commendable and it’s just the game for you if you’re a big fan of man’s best friend.

Conclusion

Dogz 3D is definitely a game you must have if you’re an animal lover. If you ever wanted a pet and you can’t have one in your house, there’s no need to worry anymore, because now you can have your very own dog in your phone and play with him whenever you want and wherever you want.

Scores

Graphics: 9.2/10
    Superb.

Sound: 8.7/10
    Good sound effects.

Gameplay: 8.8/10
    Smooth and excellent.

Overall Score: 9 out of 10

Last edited by the_dead_man; 22-08-2009 at 05:09 PM.

Another excellent review Dip! +rep

The game does look really great.

3. Default

Excellent review Dip...

But i thought the game was released in '08...

"We must never be afraid to go too far, for truth lies beyond."

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by NaturalMystyk27 Log in to see links
    Excellent review Dip...

But i thought the game was released in '08...
    That's dogz 2 i think and thanks for telling me, i forgot to change the date from the previous review, the release date is actually in 2007 and not 2009.
    Last edited by the_dead_man; 22-08-2009 at 05:11 PM.

game is good
    this game was produced while gameloft was good producer

i think fallout 3 for pc is a better game than this

thats just my opinion
    none

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by apoteka Log in to see links
    i think fallout 3 for pc is a better game than this

thats just my opinion
    I hope you're joking here

8. Default

Hahahah really funny game

9. Default

The only missing feature in this game is.. The puppies doesnt grow and die. unlike few other pet games.
    Last edited by sakuragih; 02-08-2010 at 02:32 AM.