1. Default Create your own Java Mobile Games!

OMG this is sooooo simple that you don't even need a tutorial all you need is images for your characters! Enjoy creating your own personalised games . You can rep if you like

Here is the link:

Don't hesitate to p.m. me if you have problems!!

2. Default

Thanks fot the info about this but don't you know anywebsites that let you download a program that can build/make a Java game?

Quote Originally Posted by deathgamer55 Log in to see links
    Thanks fot the info about this but don't you know anywebsites that let you download a program that can build/make a Java game?
    To create java games,you need to Log in to see links and download a Log in to see links.......

4. Default

Yes but what program, can you be specific? And dukeofkannanunni1995 the site wont let you make the game, it shows errors when proceding after your game name...
    I really don't like it when people post s**t website links!

5. Default

are you sure you're doing it correctly? because I had no trouble creating one.
    Haven't tried the game yet, but I already downloaded it.

Thank you for posting

Quote Originally Posted by deathgamer55 Log in to see links
    Yes but what program, can you be specific? And dukeofkannanunni1995 the site wont let you make the game, it shows errors when proceding after your game name...
    I really don't like it when people post s**t website links!
    NetBeans........

7. Default

But what sort of game does this game maker thing make?

8. Default

it's sort of like a whack-a-mole game... like, you press the corresponding key to hit the character in that position (1-9)... and the character is the picture(s) that you upload. Very simple actually.

9. Default

Thats abit to little for me I would rather make games like asphalt or splinter cell

10. Default

yeah well, all you do is upload 1 (or 3) pictures... it's just customizable, not that you really create the game