Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast
  1. Thumbs down

Quote Originally Posted by ZOOMWAYNE Log in to see links
    ye u get chased by a huge dinosaur but its easy to outrun,and at the end you have to kill it to finish the story.
    but i cant out run it. I get to the water and it catches me. The water slowes u down and theres no way around it. Help is greeeeatly appreciated

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by askdgas Log in to see links
    Just cut down those damn trees in prehistoric era.You will find Amber Glow in some trees.
    Oh i see... Ok, thnks ^^

3. Default Help Please

Hi, if any one can help. Not sure if I am doing this the right way. I need help with Stranded 2, cannot move on, just shooting dinosaurs repetitively. How do I get the three lights on a bio-group, according to my rucksack I have lots of different groups already ticked??? Cannot find spainish moss or the Xiaosaurus dinasours. Need to get the time beacon. Please help !!!

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by rabbits069 Log in to see links
    but i cant out run it. I get to the water and it catches me. The water slowes u down and theres no way around it. Help is greeeeatly appreciated

In case of this dinosaur, you have to just run. In that process you will have to avoid water which will slow you down & obstacles like trees which will stop you by moving left or right while running. You will have to cross water but try to find a place where you can find less water. Don't worry you will learn this after few tries & find correct path to run. Me too tried overrunning the big dinosaur nearly 20 to 25 times, but finally succeeded.

Just reach the waterfall. Good luck!!!

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Madanne999 Log in to see links
    Hi, if any one can help. Not sure if I am doing this the right way. I need help with Stranded 2, cannot move on, just shooting dinosaurs repetitively. How do I get the three lights on a bio-group, according to my rucksack I have lots of different groups already ticked??? Cannot find spainish moss or the Xiaosaurus dinasours. Need to get the time beacon. Please help !!!

Hi Madanne! First of all, you need to finish Big-Groups 1,3 & 5 and put them in the lab to see the green lights. After that talk to the professor who will give your 1st beacon. For rest of the beacons you will have to talk to the trader in East docks who will sell each 4 beacons for 500 each. Make some money killing dinosaurs & selling their stuff to trader.

You will find the Xiaosaurus dinosaur by travelling thru time beacon in aquarium & find Spanish moss seed from time beacon near Thorn's office. (And remember one thing if you want strong axe then you can purcahse it from the trader in West docks)

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by nidhi_mmet Log in to see links
    hi everybody
    im stuck where thorn runs away with grace. he's in the beast's lair, but i cant reach them coz theres water in between.... plzzz help me
    Its easy...Just in between the island where both of them are there & where you are standing in Beast's lair (on left side of them), your will little bit whiter water. This is shallow water & you can walk here. Try to walk in that shallow water & a swamp beast will appear, kill it & then you can reach Thorn & Grace. Yes, & don't forget to give the swamp beast's tooth to the scientist outside the aquarium near docks.

7. Smile How to fish in the ancient times?

I just wanted to know as to how can you fish in ancient times. When I try to fish in ancient times, the fish gets stuck in my rod, but when I pull it towards me & when the line comes near the shallow water, I get a message "I can't fish here". Help will be greatly appreciated, as this is the real mystery for me!!!

8. Default

thanks so much for your help, but i seem to have those 3 bio-groups, but still dont have the 3 green lights, do I have to restart. I was prompted to go back to the lab and do the bio-groups but i hung around the ancient world and kicked some more dinasour butt! I have managed to only catch one fish in ancient times. Its to do with the darker water (which is deep water), if you can position yourself so that you are not in shallow water it will work. But I have tried everywhere and have struggled. I have found the remains of the swamp beast but cant interact, very frustrating.

I am going to restart!!!

Many thanks

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by dhatam7 Log in to see links
    Hi Madanne! First of all, you need to finish Big-Groups 1,3 & 5 and put them in the lab to see the green lights. After that talk to the professor who will give your 1st beacon. For rest of the beacons you will have to talk to the trader in East docks who will sell each 4 beacons for 500 each. Make some money killing dinosaurs & selling their stuff to trader.

You will find the Xiaosaurus dinosaur by travelling thru time beacon in aquarium & find Spanish moss seed from time beacon near Thorn's office. (And remember one thing if you want strong axe then you can purcahse it from the trader in West docks)
    I am having a couple of problems, first the trader does not have a stronger axe for me to buy and when I give the egg the game freezes, is anyone able to help?

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by kturn Log in to see links
    I am having a couple of problems, first the trader does not have a stronger axe for me to buy and when I give the egg the game freezes, is anyone able to help?
    The trader will have a strong axe early on once you have got the formula sorted out to bring back the eggs undestroyed. It will come.

I do have the bio groups but I dont have the green lights HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!