Page 17 of 58 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast
  1. Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by gothicvamp1888 Log in to see links
    when mods accept or refuse uploads, could there be a way of finding out who was the mod incase the uploader wants to talk to them about the uploads refused, so we could ask for what reason they were refused (i know it says why they are refused in most cases) but for instance ive had quite a few wallpapers refused for unsuitable content, when i joined the site i asked what was suitable and unsuitable when it comes to adult subjects and was told the only thing that was unsuitable was groinal areas.

I was told breasts, ass, legs and so forth was suitable, but i have recently had quite a few refused for unsuitable and it doesnt show groinal areas/pubic areas and would like to discuss with the mod who refused them what i did wrong so i dont make the same mistakes again.

So i just wondered if it was possible to be able to see which mod accepted/refused our uploads, if there was a way for them to put their name to the job they did.

Was just a thought.
    yes that wold be a nice opinion gothicvamp1888
    Signature exceeds allowed size.

2. Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by devexityspace Log in to see links
    Double Suggestion:

2) Is it possible to allow multiple uploads at once on the website? I often create 50-300 wallpapers at once (As I have a lot of renders, I usually theme my wallpapers).. To be able to upload maybe 5,10,15,20 images at once would be a definite plus.
    yes that wold be very nice devexityspace nice thinking
    Signature exceeds allowed size.

3. Default

A bulk uploader has been suggested so many times now

It will be good if we get it

Some general graphic improvements would be nice...

Quote Originally Posted by gelus Log in to see links
    yes that wold be very nice devexityspace nice thinking
    but there is one problem.....
    I heard once that u can have only 100 uploads waiting for a mod to check so it wont be worth have someone upload so many wallpapers and then w8 for a mod to check them(and it takes alot of time)plus it would kill the mods some mods say that they have alot to go through and this would be to much for them....

5. Default

After some thinking i don't think that a bulk uploader is really a good idea, because if we upload 5, 10, 15 or even 3 files at a time we will have to change each file name, put them in their different categories if it's different kind of uploads, say if they are explicit or not, put the description of each files if they're games, apps & eBooks, and a lot of other details, and i don't think that all of us will be able to do it neatly and will forget some details and so the uploads will be refused and we will have to re-upload them, thus losing our time and the mods time...

"We must never be afraid to go too far, for truth lies beyond."

Quote Originally Posted by NaturalMystyk27 Log in to see links
    After some thinking i don't think that a bulk uploader is really a good idea, because if we upload 5, 10, 15 or even 3 files at a time we will have to change each file name, put them in their different categories if it's different kind of uploads, say if they are explicit or not, put the description of each files if they're games, apps & eBooks, and a lot of other details, and i don't think that all of us will be able to do it neatly and will forget some details and so the uploads will be refused and we will have to re-upload them, thus losing our time and the mods time...
    thats also right

7. Default Suggestions

Ye need to get some more options in category folder, such as flower, nature, history, etc.
    We can't upload file format other that jpeg in wallpapers. Not even bmp.
    No chance to upload mp4,
    No option for seeing most rated, most downloaded, most viewed in gallery
    Thats wat i've noticed

8. Default

Most members convert files to .mp3 or 3gp anyways. Mp4. isnt included because some phones dont have the capability to play them.
    jpg is the only format because it is a good quality and fairly common format for pictures.

9. Default

Rest assure, Mp4 uploads and downloads will be implemented soon...

And for categories, well i don't think that we need a category only for flowers, and basically a category re-grouping only one theme, so for flowers and other same files, they could be put in a category named Nature or something like that...

"We must never be afraid to go too far, for truth lies beyond."

10. Default

Does rep reset at midnight? or 24 hours form when you last used it?