Page 36 of 58 FirstFirst ... 26343536373846 ... LastLast
  1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by BluSky Log in to see links
    Do we need more Gallery Moderators?

[An Error Occurred
    You have reached your limit of 100 queued uploads (this is to reduce backlog). Please wait until your uploads have been accepted/declined in order to make further uploads. We thank you for your patience.]
    Just because you've reached your limit doesn't mean more Gallery Mods are needed. You've just got to have a little more patients, each upload needs to be checked for quality, duplication and suitability, which takes time.

I know what it's like to be a Gallery Mod, it's not just your uploads that need validating, there are hundreds at a time.

So no matter how many Gallery Mods there are it's always going to take time, and as Silver said, Gallery Mods have lives too.
    Last edited by EvilSpaghetti; 09-10-2010 at 09:55 PM.

2. Default

Is there anything that could be implemented that could give us notifications when we get quoted?

The amount of times I've missed a post I've been quoted in is crazy.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by EvilSpaghetti Log in to see links
    Is there anything that could be implemented that could give us notifications when we get quoted?

The amount of times I've missed a post I've been quoted in is crazy.
    Seems like a good idea, but maybe seperate from the normal notification displayer?

4. Default

I dunno, I think it could work with the notification system.

Quote Originally Posted by sword02 Log in to see links
    Sir, i just want to suggest to have a pc board,thread and discussion for the benefits of our forumers.. Thank you salute
    We have something like that here, sword02

Technology
    Computer and gaming related discussion.
    http://forum.mobiles24.com/forumdisplay.php?f=46

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by sword02 Log in to see links
    Sir, i just want to suggest to have a pc board,thread and discussion for the benefits of our forumers.. Thank you salute
    What you have to remember is that this is a mobile site.

Quote Originally Posted by BluSky Log in to see links
    Do we need more Gallery Moderators?

[An Error Occurred
    You have reached your limit of 100 queued uploads (this is to reduce backlog). Please wait until your uploads have been accepted/declined in order to make further uploads. We thank you for your patience.]
    Quote Originally Posted by Silver Log in to see links
    No. We most certainly don't.

Just that, mods do have other things to do, that quite frankly, are more important than uploads, and you are going on an uploading spree at the moment.

It takes ages to moderate things, I KNOW, and at times, scrolling through hundreds of files checking everyone under about 10 different criteria isnt easy.
    Just because you've reached your limit doesn't mean more Gallery Mods are needed. You've just got to have a little more patients, each upload needs to be checked for quality, duplication and suitability, which takes time.

I know what it's like to be a Gallery Mod, it's not just your uploads that need validating, there are hundreds at a time.

So no matter how many Gallery Mods there are it's always going to take time, and as Silver said, Gallery Mods have lives too.
    I disagree with Joe and Aaron, I believe we need more Gallery Moderator, especially for Java games and for Java Software

8. Default

Again more Gallery Mods are not needed, all that needs to be done is one or two of the current Mods would need to be put onto the current sections that need more moderating.

Too many Gallery Mods would cause confusion.

9. Default

Again more Gallery Mods are not needed, all that needs to be done is one or two of the current Mods would need to be put onto the current sections that need more moderating.

Too many Gallery Mods would cause confusion.
    i agree with you EvilSpaghetti we need to put the current mods to java
    Signature exceeds allowed size.

10. Default

when i've download a ringtone, i click '' click here to download from PC or smartphone'' it cost 2 download credit, but i'm sure only download it once. why this happen?