Page 49 of 58 FirstFirst ... 394748495051 ... LastLast

category for MOBI ebooks

Quote Originally Posted by Silver Log in to see links
    Oh, and please please please please give members a way to delete their accounts. I can't bear seeing that thread keep coming to the top all the time with people moaning they can't delete their accounts.
    Could that thread be made "non-floatable" , not to show up on the main page when new posts have been added to it?

Just a thought ...

3. Default

I don't know if it has been asked in the thread but I think it would be better if a category for anime videos would be added

4. Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by zeemoh02 Log in to see links
    category for MOBI ebooks
    yes yes you did that already but then i think that sub category should be main category or maybe at least make it sticky

5. Default

Hello admins, please change the phone selector in the profile. Replace it with a text box so we can just type in our phone models and save it to our profile. It would be beneficial for you too because you won't have to update the list, and with dozens maybe even hundreds of phones released every year it would be near impossible to keep the list updated. I've been to other mobile forums and all of them have that feature. To other members, if you like my suggestion, please suppport it!

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by 372466 Log in to see links
    Hello admins, please change the phone selector in the profile. Replace it with a text box so we can just type in our phone models and save it to our profile. It would be beneficial for you too because you won't have to update the list, and with dozens maybe even hundreds of phones released every year it would be near impossible to keep the list updated. I've been to other mobile forums and all of them have that feature. To other members, if you like my suggestion, please suppport it!
    The only thing is, if people spell things incorrectly, it wouldn't be recognized as a mobile. And I suppose, you'd still need to know if it's S60, or any other OS.

I like the idea though!

7. Default

I'm talking about the phone selector for the profile editor, not for the gallery, it's the info displayed on your profile along with age, country, etc.

Default Problems In Uploading

I can't Upload any file on mobiles24.com. whenever i upload any file then mozilla and chrome just loads and loads and IE 8 just gave error that either site is having problems or u r not connected. i can't even upload files for private use.

9. Default

if u can change theme it will be realy great

10. Default

I'd like to see the resolution category updated for 240 x 400 picture resolutions. I have tons of pictures for this category, but nowhere to upload them to!