Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Arrow Mobiles24 Improvement Suggestions:

Even one of these features would be great update for site:

-most downloaded feature in gallery
    -possibility of .MP4 format upload in video section
    -emulated games or similar category in games section
    -possibility of other resolutions except 176x144 to upload in videos category of gallery

2. Arrow Mobiles24 Improvement Suggestions:

Please Post all your suggestions and idea's on what you would like to see or improved within Mobiles24 in here please.

3. Wink

it will be very beneficial for us , if u provide us d facility to post reviews abt evry software related to its usage, performance, any problem wd that software etc .. and a separate area to post problems related to phones etc

4. Default broken download

Quote Originally Posted by amaway Log in to see links
    Please Post all your suggestions and idea's on what you would like to see or improved within Mobiles24 in here please.
    It is very pathetic to download the broken one because every time you click on the same download link on same day it is counting twice, thrice etc. but if i can download it completely, so that i don't need to download it again on same day. So I request you to improve the system by which clicking on same link will not count for 30 downloads for same day.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by sdee Log in to see links
    It is very pathetic to download the broken one because every time you click on the same download link on same day it is counting twice, thrice etc. but if i can download it completely, so that i don't need to download it again on same day. So I request you to improve the system by which clicking on same link will not count for 30 downloads for same day.
    That sounds like a problem with your internet connection then.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by sdee Log in to see links
    I don't really know for sure but I think that's so unlikely..
    Btw, 30 download per day is so much that I actually never use all of them
    Well that's just me though..

7. Default

The maximum file size for avatars should be increased to 50 Mb.

Quote Originally Posted by emil07 Log in to see links
    Really , that would be crazy

You mean 50kb ?

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by emil07 Log in to see links
    That is actually massive

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by amaway Log in to see links
    I would like to see IPL-2010 in this site...with 128*160 ...size...please add this game to compatible with my mobile..nokia 3500 classic...