Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

It would help if you could expedite the processing of the uploads; in my case the eBooks. Nothing has been moving for the last four days. What kind of operation is this? People try to help and you just can't be bothered. At least that's how it looks. HJ

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Hans_Jam Log in to see links
    It would help if you could expedite the processing of the uploads; in my case the eBooks. Nothing has been moving for the last four days. What kind of operation is this? People try to help and you just can't be bothered. At least that's how it looks. HJ
    Yeah, you do know mod have life's? They can't be online all the time, and before you say there a loads of mods they don't mod the same sections.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Hans_Jam Log in to see links
    Dont care? You try moderating files, whilst still finding time for yourself, family, work and studies. It's not easy, I can tell you that much. Also, things like eBooks have to be checked. If the mod doing it has no internet or whatever, that's it. We can't do anything about that. So just bare that in mind.
    Besides, it also says it may take up to seven days for some uploads.

4. Default

i would like to see science fiction with a seperate list from fantasy and horror . also a listing for paranormal ,in ebooks

5. Default

hi,i keep finding games that are actually links to websites on the internet,some are 18+ sites that my child could see,could we have a button which bans these so called games and also the person who uploaded it,and also im finding alot of games that are demos then try to charge me for the next level or full game.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by snodger Log in to see links
    hi,i keep finding games that are actually links to websites on the internet,some are 18+ sites that my child could see,could we have a button which bans these so called games and also the person who uploaded it,and also im finding alot of games that are demos then try to charge me for the next level or full game.
    You could download from the gallery? they don't link you anywhere else

Arrow

Quote Originally Posted by snodger Log in to see links
    As long as the posted links in the Forum point to an actual download of the claimed to be game/file and the Adult/+18 content of the site seems to be advertisement of the hosting site , then there is not really much that can be done - although I have to say that I didn't notice any links pointing to Adult/+18 content so far.

If the posted link is a "fake" not pointing to the specified game/file at all , but promoting a website containing strictly Adult content and/or a competing website then You can use the Forums "Report Post" system and a Forum Moderator will check the post/link and remove it if necessary!
    Any member repeatedly posting questionable content will receive a warning via PM by a Mod/Admin and non compliance to the Forum rules might cause a temporal and eventually permanent banning.

In respond to the Demo/Trial versions of games You have encountered:
    - Forum related: Although Demos should not be posted in the Forum it is not strictly forbidden. As such there are quite many. Although one would hope that a member posting Demo files would point them out clearly as such , that is rarely the case.
    - Free Gallery related: Demos , Trialware , Payware and Adware games are actually being strictly refused if they get uploaded by a member. Unfortunately not all of them can be recognized clearly and some might manage to slip through the Validation process into the Free Gallery. But I assure You that it is not due to the lack of efforts of the validating Admin/Mod!

In both cases one should deny the game access to the internet once it asks for it , shut it down and delete it from the handset.

Considering the wast choice of games in the Forum/Free Gallery it should be easy to find a replacement for the game one desired to play!

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by amaway Log in to see links
    Please Post all your suggestions and idea's on what you would like to see or improved within Mobiles24 in here please.
    this is the first i visited this particular forum but has visited a few ebook forums here. what i noticed is that there are many books requested and uploaded in different forums that are not in the gallery.

is there a way to upload each book in the forums automatically into the gallery?

thanks in advance.

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by maryonthecoast Log in to see links

is there a way to upload each book in the forums automatically into the gallery?
    No........

10. Default Ebooks

I would like to see a section Just for ebooks. It could be easier to find a book IF they are separated from the others software. Thanks