Quote Originally Posted by silverspoons Log in to see links
    Bulk Uploader
    that would be a great thing it would save up much time

4. Default

Able to rep more people in 24 hours

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by silverspoons Log in to see links
    Bulk Uploader
    That would be awesome. Something similar to YouTube's Bulk-Upload, for example.

6. Default

Yes it would be, but if you remember, last year we all had various opinions, and lots of members said that they will only benefit the 'heavy' uploaders, and not members who have little to share...
    In my opinion, this should be really taken in consideration, because more uploads means more downloads, which then means the site gaining more notoriety with larges and varied galleries, which in turn means more and more members and thus making Mobiles24 number one (officially at least, cause we know that we're no.1...)...

"We must never be afraid to go too far, for truth lies beyond."

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by NaturalMystyk27 Log in to see links
    Yes it would be, but if you remember, last year we all had various opinions, and lots of members said that they will only benefit the 'heavy' uploaders, and not members who have little to share...
    In my opinion, this should be really taken in consideration, because more uploads means more downloads, which then means the site gaining more notoriety with larges and varied galleries, which in turn means more and more members and thus making Mobiles24 number one (officially at least, cause we know that we're no.1...)...
    yeah what he said

Some dimensions on the screensaver would be nice, because i have downloaded a few not knowing what dimensions they are and finding they dont fit my phone

8. Wink

it will be very beneficial for us , if u provide us d facility to post reviews abt evry software related to its usage, performance, any problem wd that software etc .. and a separate area to post problems related to phones etc

9. Default e-books & other suggestions

I have 3 suggestions:

1) In the 'Free Mobile Sofware' section, there have been so many e-books added that I am sure it would be best to create a separate section (or sub-section) for them.

2) Again in the 'Free Mobile Sofware' section (and probably other sections too), many of the available downloads have poor or non-existant description details entered. What about making a proper (& hopefully meaningful) descrition a condition of being able to upload stuff.

3) As for suggestion 2, but compatibility details as a separate info field.

10. Default

I also think that there should be a separate sub-section for ebooks in the free mobile softwares gallery...