Page 55 of 58 FirstFirst ... 5455354555657 ... LastLast
  1. Default

I'm getting the 'database error' again. I am hoping that this means that mark and karl are playing with the site in advance of the planned overhaul of the forum/website.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by lazyitus Log in to see links
    I'm getting the 'database error' again. I am hoping that this means that mark and karl are playing with the site in advance of the planned overhaul of the forum/website.
    Lets hope so.
    I'd completely forgotten about the overhaul. Not even sure if it's still going ahead.

3. Default

So had I until I was trying to post and repeatedly getting 'database error'. The forum wasn't particularly busy at the time,I've seen the active users list a lot longer put it that way. If it wasn't mark and/or karl then the only other possibility is lots and lots of people downloading as guests but that is unlikely.

Quote Originally Posted by lazyitus Log in to see links
    Doubt it, It does that every night from around 12.

Default supporting of png

I think the mobiles24 to support .png,.jpeg formats.

6. Default Favorites Option

WE really need a Favorites option so we can keep a track on the files we love

Quote Originally Posted by Kusai Log in to see links
    WE really need a Favorites option so we can keep a track on the files we love
    Good idea that.

Lightbulb upgrade of the ringtones bitrate

I've a huge(about 500) ringtone collection.but they are in 128 kbps.i think the mobiles24 is to increase the bitrate of ringtones.

9. Default Separate symbian s60v3 and s60v5 in apps and game

I am using mobile24 from a year and i am facing problem in section of symbian s60v3&5 due to its not sepate. While downloading a game and apps from this section most of game and apps not supported in phone because its not compatible to my phone due to unseparate section of s60v3 and s60v5 and lack of discription by uploader. So plz separate section and make it conveneace to downloader without any tension of wether is compatible or not.
    And also make discription field compulsory to uploader to describe app's or game's compatibility and requierment. I hope active team of mobiles24 must work something in this direction to increase conveniency in downloading
    Last edited by dweep90; 17-12-2012 at 08:27 PM.

Exclamation Use the Free Gallery Search Tags!

Quote Originally Posted by dweep90 Log in to see links
    ... not compatible to my phone due to unseparate section of s60v3 and s60v5 ....
    The Symbian section IS sorted by Symbian Versions and separable too!
    Just hit the "S60v5" Tag before You start browsing the Symbian Apps/Games Free Gallery!

Symbian S60v3-5.JPG