1. Default 160 kbps bitrate ringtones

That's the ultimate upgrade Mobiles24 would get. Ringtones that sound perfect ... What do you think, guys ?

gets my vote

i tryed uploading some ringtones once but said the kbps was to high
    so i hoofed it and have never tryed since.

think its crap tbh but then again there only ringtones and around 30secs long so i guess it doesnt really matter

3. Default

I'm upset by the fact that the ringtones created sound bad on most Sony Ericsson's . There is a huge difference between 64 kbs and 160 kbs. Mark was saying "there isn't a significant difference between 64kbps and higher bitrates. Phone speakers are very small and therefore limited to the quality they can reproduce". Nokia's sound quality is not so good anyways

Quote Originally Posted by emil07 Log in to see links
    There is a huge difference between 64 kbs and 160 kbs. Mark was saying "there isn't a difference
    i dont download ringtones i use full songs as my ringtone so dunno but from a full mp3 song there is a huge difference between 64 and 160 kbs. on a sony walkman phone you can tell in the quality straght away. but one thing you have to remember is the higher kbs takes more memory

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Paul Log in to see links
    i dont download ringtones i use full songs as my ringtone so dunno but from a full mp3 song there is a huge difference between 64 and 160 kbs. on a sony walkman phone you can tell in the quality straght away. but one thing you have to remember is the higher kbs takes more memory
    One song I have - Mike Foyle - Pandora (The Blizzard Remix) - has 22 Mb . Mostly, my trance songs have a 320 kbs bitrate and they sound perfect
    But I have a 4gb M2 card and, till now, 136 songs in my phone.

Quote Originally Posted by emil07 Log in to see links
    One song I have - Mike Foyle - Pandora (The Blizzard Remix) - has 22 Mb . Mostly, my trance songs have a 320 kbs bitrate and they sound perfect
    But I have a 4gb M2 card and, till now, 136 songs in my phone.
    oh yeah 320 kbs the highest kbs sounds amazing on a phone especially remixs and dance songs. i have one at around 30mb its 22mins long

i only have a 2gb M2 card and have only bout 100mb left.

do you em or anyone know if the W595 can accept a 8gb card ?

7. Default

do you em or anyone know if the W595 can accept a 8gb card ?[/QUOTE]

Sony Ericsson's support centre can tell you immediately