Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
  1. Default i have a problem with this software

hi..

I have a problem with this software because it really dosen't work in my phone, but my cousin have this same software and it work in his phone..

my sim card is globe and my phone is n73..

hope u can help me with my problem..(^.^)

2. Default english please

hey amigo i don't understand what you are saying man

3. Default

i don't know your mean as well ,what is your problem?

4. Default

hi OURN, i'm a new member here, i'm intrested in this opera thing, do you mind helping out

5. Default

Hello All of you...im from philippines...^^

the Opera Mini Globe Hack is still functional. actually, im using it right now..

just search "opera" on the search tab, Mobile Softwares...then look for Opera Mini 4/2 (globe unblock)..

install it on your phones, run it..it should ask for a connection..

i use internet connection but GPRS or Internet connection will do...either..^^

one thing that i wanna know know is what connection should we use when streaming for videos?? Globe Streaming or Globe Internet..?? ^^

thanks

6. Default

doesnt work. i set the settings to all that is required .. i tried a test: uuu.google.kom then this thingy came up and i had to choose some conecion thing .. i couldnt cancel it .. so i click 'optus internet' (all the other ones had the word 'optus in em to) and then i had to accept the terms and conditions .. so i did and then i clicked ok. AND THEN BAM! NOTHING HAPPENS, DNO WHY DNO HOW.

PS i got a nokia 5500 (sweetness)

7. Default this link is for globe or smart

hey you all make sure your operator is globe or smart or just tell me your operator and i see if it can work ok peps

8. Default

hey ourn.. is it true? cud u pls tel me how? im using smart.. thanz..

9. Default

yes I need it how can i get it let me know

10. Default help!

Quote Originally Posted by Kel457 Log in to see links
    I never thought that there are also pinoywap users here. for i know, smart's at trick had just ended few weeks ago, but the dot tricks is still working. For globe both tricks are still working.

hey, i'm using globe and it works perfectly well, with zero balance. pero nung pinalitan ko ng smart, it doesn't work anymore. i used the correct settings for smart pero ayaw talaga. can anyone help me out here? thanks!

btw, what are these at tricks and dot tricks anyway? how can i use the dot trick? thanks!