Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Default How to fit phone screen?

How can I fit a mobile software into 176x220?

There's so many useful softwares in Free Mobile Software gallery but most of the useful ones doesn't fit my screen's size

I'm wondering if there's any software which allowed me to fit any mobile software application into 176x220

2. Question

Can't you make it 176x220 from the application options in your Sony Ericsson ?

3. Default

Is it possible? Cause Idk how to

4. Default

Press the left softkey when you have that application selected and there should be a "Screen size" option.

Quote Originally Posted by emil07 Log in to see links
    Press the left softkey when you have that application selected and there should be a "Screen size" option.
    you mean right softkey not the left one

6. Default

That will not resize the application to the screen size, if the application resolution is smaller than 176x220 it will only center the application on the screen, but if its bigger its still going to have portions of the app outside the viewable area.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by nisx91 Log in to see links
    That will not resize the application to the screen size, if the application resolution is smaller than 176x220 it will only center the application on the screen, but if its bigger its still going to have portions of the app outside the viewable area.
    I know this thing, it will only work for smaller resolutions. However, on my W910 i can't resize them to be 240x320, maximum is 176x220

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by t-mac2008 Log in to see links
    you mean right softkey not the left one
    But my option button is on the left

9. Default

Thats because your phone is 240x320 and there is no standard resolution between 176x220 and 240x320.

The screen size feature just helps you use small resolution stuff in a better way, because if the smaller size isnt defined properly the unused portion of the screen may behave weirdly.

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by emil07 Log in to see links
    I do found that option (Screen size), but it doesn't work for applications in my phone that the size resolution is bigger than 176x220

Is there any other way?