Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
Results 11 to 20 of 22
  1. #11
    1 RP
    yuurishibuya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Country
    Malaysia
    Posts
    116
    Thanks
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nisx91 View Post
    That will not resize the application to the screen size, if the application resolution is smaller than 176x220 it will only center the application on the screen, but if its bigger its still going to have portions of the app outside the viewable area.

    Any other way please ?
    "Life Is Short, Get Easy With It"

  2. #12
    Site Contributor
    6,257 RP
    Contributor Java Contributor Ringtone Contributor Theme Contributor Wallpaper Contributor Forum Writer High Rating (Silver) Popular Downloads (Bronze) Liked (Bronze)

    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Country
    India
    Posts
    1,720
    Thanks
    33

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by yuurishibuya View Post
    Any other way please ?
    You'll have to find a version that is compatible with your screen size... if the developer has made such a version

  3. #13
    1 RP
    yuurishibuya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Country
    Malaysia
    Posts
    116
    Thanks
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nisx91 View Post
    You'll have to find a version that is compatible with your screen size... if the developer has made such a version
    If they're not ?

    ..... lol
    "Life Is Short, Get Easy With It"

  4. #14
    0 RP
    mymymymymymy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Country
    India
    Posts
    19
    Thanks
    0

    Default

    I know the trick. You don't need anything except win rar and notepad.
    Open the app using Win rar. Go to META-INF folder - MANIFEST.MF
    Drag it to desktop. Open it using notepad
    At the end type these lines

    Nokia-MIDlet-Original-Display-Size: www,xxx (Eg. 240,320)
    Nokia-MIDlet-Target-Display-Size: yyy,zzz (Eg. 176,220)

    Place it back where it was
    This worked for me. I just saw that this trick is even present here on game tutorials. But I got this from somewhere else. I don't take the credit
    Last edited by mymymymymymy; 09-04-2009 at 12:54 PM.

  5. #15
    Banned
    30 RP

    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Country
    Taiwan
    Posts
    3,761
    Thanks
    30

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by emil07 View Post
    But my option button is on the left
    strange on all SE i saw so far that option was on right softkey

  6. #16
    Site Contributor
    6,257 RP
    Contributor Java Contributor Ringtone Contributor Theme Contributor Wallpaper Contributor Forum Writer High Rating (Silver) Popular Downloads (Bronze) Liked (Bronze)

    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Country
    India
    Posts
    1,720
    Thanks
    33

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mymymymymymy View Post
    I know the trick. You don't need anything except win rar and notepad.
    Open the app using Win rar. Go to META-INF folder - MANIFEST.MF
    Drag it to desktop. Open it using notepad
    At the end type these lines

    Nokia-MIDlet-Original-Display-Size: www,xxx (Eg. 240,320)
    Nokia-MIDlet-Target-Display-Size: yyy,zzz (Eg. 176,220)

    Place it back where it was
    This worked for me. I just saw that this trick is even present here on game tutorials. But I got this from somewhere else. I don't take the credit
    Will not work on any Sony Ericsson phone.

  7. #17
    1 RP
    yuurishibuya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Country
    Malaysia
    Posts
    116
    Thanks
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mymymymymymy View Post
    I know the trick. You don't need anything except win rar and notepad.
    Open the app using Win rar. Go to META-INF folder - MANIFEST.MF
    Drag it to desktop. Open it using notepad
    At the end type these lines

    Nokia-MIDlet-Original-Display-Size: www,xxx (Eg. 240,320)
    Nokia-MIDlet-Target-Display-Size: yyy,zzz (Eg. 176,220)

    Place it back where it was
    This worked for me. I just saw that this trick is even present here on game tutorials. But I got this from somewhere else. I don't take the credit
    I still doesn't get it? LOL please help
    "Life Is Short, Get Easy With It"

  8. #18
    Site Contributor
    6,257 RP
    Contributor Java Contributor Ringtone Contributor Theme Contributor Wallpaper Contributor Forum Writer High Rating (Silver) Popular Downloads (Bronze) Liked (Bronze)

    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Country
    India
    Posts
    1,720
    Thanks
    33

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by yuurishibuya View Post
    I still doesn't get it? LOL please help
    Theres no way by which you can resize the applications... the dimensions are hard coded in the applications by the programmers.

    That resizing trick does not work on Sony Ericsson phones and the resized images won't look very good because 240x320 and 176x220 are not proportional

  9. #19
    Banned
    30 RP

    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Country
    Taiwan
    Posts
    3,761
    Thanks
    30

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nisx91 View Post
    Theres no way by which you can resize the applications... the dimensions are hard coded in the applications by the programmers.

    That resizing trick does not work on Sony Ericsson phones and the resized images won't look very good because 240x320 and 176x220 are not proportional
    or almost every game won't be even resized

  10. #20
    1 RP
    yuurishibuya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Country
    Malaysia
    Posts
    116
    Thanks
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nisx91 View Post
    Theres no way by which you can resize the applications... the dimensions are hard coded in the applications by the programmers.

    That resizing trick does not work on Sony Ericsson phones and the resized images won't look very good because 240x320 and 176x220 are not proportional
    Right...the ones given was Nokia, not SE
    So, there is never any way for me to resize those apps into 176x220?
    "Life Is Short, Get Easy With It"

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last