Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Paul Log in to see links
    Its not working for me, ive looked around and no one else seems to be having the problem, ive tryed older version 4.07 but still dont work, and i cant find a 4.06 theme creator.

So your theme creator is the latest v4.08 ? and you can load themes you have created in that on mpskinner ?
    Exactly.

The Splash screen when Theme Creator starts says v4.08.
    If you're running on vista, try to run as admin on both and check if that's working.

I dont think its anything to do with that, am now on XP but was on Vista on my other laptop and its the same.

This is the message i get..

3. Default

I realised all the skinner links were down.. So i uploaded mine to mediafire.
    odbot, update your thread? xD
    Last edited by gooblaster; 25-11-2009 at 04:25 PM.

emil, this thread was created by odbot

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Paul Log in to see links
    emil, this thread was created by odbot
    Sorry, LOL. I edited my post haha

Quote Originally Posted by gooblaster Log in to see links
    I realised all the skinner links were down.. So i uploaded mine to mediafire.
    odbot, update your thread? xD

sorry all ive been away for what seems like forever right just to clear up any probs some of you might have with new handsets that are v4.8 and mpskinner will not work , make a theme as a c905 this model runs v4.7 software and will theme the same way as a v4.8 once you have made your theme save it to a folder on your computer
    then load your new theme into mp skinner adjust the colours and pictures then save job done you have a v4.8 theme with a modded media skin