Page 65 of 138 FirstFirst ... 1555636465666775115 ... LastLast
  1. Smile

Thanks,t-mac!
    I hope it finally works

2. Default

tanx 4 the uploadz

3. Default

iv been testing it,it lags badly it has a delayed reaction when you fire your weapon or drill the mines so its annoying and hard to fight!havent got to kappa yet.SLOW!

4. Default

im testing
    omg its so lagg, its a nokia verson!

5. Default

i have already tested it dont know if its a nokia version but on my se k810i the graphics look much better than other versions i played couldnt say that weapons are lagging in my opinion the game itself(ship movement, effects etc.) lags especially in battles i would play and enjoy it BUT IT DOESNT PASS KAPPA MISION!

6. Default

well the fully cracked version is soooooooo lag on my SE C902><

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ZOOMWAYNE Log in to see links
    iv been testing it,it lags badly it has a delayed reaction when you fire your weapon or drill the mines so its annoying and hard to fight!havent got to kappa yet.SLOW!
    Yea...ii agree with you.
    Its very laggy

Quote Originally Posted by Cardiant Log in to see links
    i have already tested it dont know if its a nokia version but on my se k810i the graphics look much better than other versions i played couldnt say that weapons are lagging in my opinion the game itself(ship movement, effects etc.) lags especially in battles i would play and enjoy it BUT IT DOESNT PASS KAPPA MISION!
    well there you have it it's not full at all
    i think it's nokia version since it has worse graphics and lags more

9. Default

so much happening since i last checked yesterday...............so to make it simple is there a non laggy cracked version that goes past the kappa mission?and what happened to darthwoodo?

10. Default fishlabs monitoring us

Quote Originally Posted by rishabh_39 Log in to see links
    damn the file is removed. anyway did u succeded in passing the kappa mission?
    if this is the only forum that has got that two links, it means that fishlabs must be monitoring us............it not safe.