Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by AaronVW Log in to see links
    All I'm going to say is read the forum rules before posting...

Simple really.

We all had to learn the hard way.

Yes, but why not use a little a more friendlier guidance way?
    Not all of us can read and speak english fluently, you know?
    Like, can U read/speak Indonesian, or javanish or maybe italian fluently?
    Espescially since Mobiles24 can be accessed by wide world peoples....
    So, just a little understanding maybe in order here....
    After all junior members that trying to post, they maybe trying their best to comprehend the technology or rules that Mobiles24 has....Just a little more patience with juniors... Thank U.
    That's only my stupid thought....

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by tekina Log in to see links
    oh, well vBulletin is pretty common, so people must know how to search even if they are new......creating duplicate threads only increases the work of the Moderators and serves no real purpose.
    vBulletin common? well not in some country....

Then u mean, that if some people by ACCIDENT posting a duplicate threads, in the future they should better not even try to post again? Because they will be a burden for the moderators and serves no real purpose?
    Oh ok then.... sorry to disturb u....thank u...

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Lucifer_Cross Log in to see links
    And this is only my thought, don't u think u don't have to to use a cynical words toward me? It will just prove my points....
    Cynical. Sarcastic. There's a fine line between the two. I was being sarcastic, hence the smiley avatar at the end. Relax my friend...

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Log in to see links
    Posting games is about how fast you take the game and post it here!If a junior member has the game before us,then he/she can post it!There is no problem about that!
    I got about 700 240x320 java & symbian games (tested and selected), I got all the Ngage 2.0 Binpda games that has been released up until now, thousands of ringing tones, and nearly thousands of 240x320 wallpapers...but I'm confuse on which one I can contribute to this community....and I must first search each and every threads in this forum for each and every game, ringing tones, wallpapers that I want to contribute?
    Well, if that's the case man....my Internet bill will fly to the moon.....
    I think I will just be a simple game collector from now on....
    Mobiles24 still rocks....

5. Default

U know I'm already happy seeing how many senior members want to reply my stupid post....
    I'm completely relax, are u relax too? Good, then we both cool, right?

Quote Originally Posted by Ninerca Log in to see links
    Cynical. Sarcastic. There's a fine line between the two. I was being sarcastic, hence the smiley avatar at the end. Relax my friend...

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Lucifer_Cross Log in to see links
    vBulletin common? well not in some country....

Then u mean, that if some people by ACCIDENT posting a duplicate threads, in the future they should better not even try to post again? Because they will be a burden for the moderators and serves no real purpose?
    vBulletin is global. Most of the small local sites do not use it because its not free.
    Even i have posted duplicate threads when i was a junior member, but if they are chided about it, there is no reason to get upset, because it was they who had started a duplicate thread in the first place. Also, senior members want this community to grow too, so they have, most of the times been polite. Its the junior members who do not take the efforts to read the forums rules before posting.

Every senior member was also remain junior at the time of joining,n everyone gone through some bad phase! This is their hardwork,patience,understanding,contribution that now they become senior n when somebody join some new site it takes time to understand it properly.
    Last edited by battuji; 06-11-2008 at 09:17 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by battuji Log in to see links
    Every senior member was also remain junior at the time of joining,n everyone gone through some bad phase! This is their hardwork,patience,understaing,contribution that now they become senior n when somebody join some new site it takes time to understand it properly.
    You are right!

9. Default

Every senior member was also remain junior at the time of joining,n everyone gone through some bad phase! This is their hardwork,patience,understaing,contribution that now they become senior n when somebody join some new site it takes time to understand it properly.
    Although true, don't just strive to be a senior member, go for a title, like Site Contributor!

10. Default

Yes definitely right....It takes time to understand it properly...That's what my thread is all about....Trying to make the senior members realize that they too, a long time ago had maybe made the same mistakes like junior members do.
    Then tell me this:
    I read once in one thread in Mobiles24 games forum that started by a junior member, he accidently made the mistake of double posting and when he realized it, he posted "Whoopsh, I'm sorry...I didn't know"
    Then one senior member came in and posted "Whoopsh, read the rule before u post!! it's a simple as that!!"

For me who read that thread, that's not a polite way for the senior member (who once a junior member) to make his point, making that junior member looks like an idiot who cannot read. After all....he did apologies....no harm done right?
    And what do u think, seniors?

Maybe it's only me, but isn't it much more better, if that senior member just simply pointed out the number of rules that regulate this and just delete that junior member's thread? No need for sarcasm like that right?
    Even that way, I'm pretty sure he will not do that mistakes again.
    Coz for me, people who likes to use sarcasm words is only showing their own insecurity and child like behavior....Not seniors behavior....

Yes, not all senior members like to use sarcasm words, such as Mark, Karl or Chris....their commentary is wise enough.....

Again I'm only Lucifer, so don't get offended by my words alright... Relax lol....