Page 12 of 22 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast
  1. Default

i dont find any lang file or folder in the game...i has 'lang.txt.JUTF' then can u tell me how to translate in this case??

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by gooblaster Log in to see links
    How do you translate games from Chinese to English, games with language files in .class format?
    I want to translate this particular Chinese game, but it has like, so many .class files..
    Even after searching on Google and reading the stuff, i cannot figure out how to translate from Chinese to English...
    Most of the tutorials only teach you how to translate the stuff from english to Russian... i don't know how to translate the game from Chinese to English.
    Does anyone know how to do it?
    I tried using MobiTrans, and stuff...
    I have attached the game that i want to translate below.
    I have also attached the programs that i tried to use to translate the game.
    Thanks in advance to whoever tries to help

the game u attached does not have it's text stored in the class files but in the other files inside the jar whose type is not identified so i have no idea.
    But in general it seems u can translate jar games whose text is in the class files with the halo u uploaded.

Just open the program and choose file->open jarand locate the jar u want to translate.it should appear like this:

classes who have text in english like the one in photo above are to be ignored

classes that include text in the language u want to translate from are the classes u must edit and they look like the photo above

3. Default plzzzzz translate this i cant do it its portuguese and i need the game badly

plzzzzz translate this i cant do it its portuguese and i need the game badly
    it doesnt have lang file or folder except manifest which is useless thank vry much

[Removed Copyrights games attachments]

4. Default

Still no progress with Translating games?
    $2.5? go to e-bay lol..
    btw thanks theo1001
    just what i need, a tutorial..

5. Default

Nice Friend

6. Default

Hi! Please translate the ff mobile games: (from 4shared.com)

1. Castlevania 2 (240x320).jar
    2. Castlevania 2 Demon (240x320).jar
    3. Castlevania RPG

7. Default

Well Done Friend

8. Default

thx very much 4 this usefull topic rep++

9. Default

thank youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu