Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213

Hey Karl an idea came into my mind.I think it will work-if i resize 176x220 into 320x240,Then it will work fine na??In this way both height n width will increase..

It may work, but the ratio and perspective won't remain relative to that of the original resolution, resulting in a stretched screen.

3. Default

I remember one of the SE W-series being able to change the resolution in options. Pretty cool. But i never knew MANIFEST.MF could change resolution. Thanks, Karl.
    Last edited by HuMiLiAtOr; 02-05-2010 at 01:17 PM.

Anybody here who can help me in resizing bookworm i have it in 240x320resol. but want it in 320x240 resol.here is the game-

I will be very thankful to all those who will help me in resizing this game..
    Attached Files Attached Files

Smile Manifest-Screen-Mod

Quote Originally Posted by battuji Log in to see links
    Anybody here who can help me in resizing bookworm i have it in 240x320resol. but want it in 320x240 resol.here is the game-

I will be very thankful to all those who will help me in resizing this game..
    Please take a look in the Bookworm thread , 28th post.
    Last edited by Wilhelm; 11-06-2010 at 12:10 AM. Reason: Original post moved to appropriate thread!

What should i say simply fantastic stuff......

U r really very intelligent guy

7. Default Thanx :)

Thanks v.much for this..... just what I was looking 4

8. Default

am..can it change the resolution samsung too?

9. Default

Hello everyone i have read all your post and i like to know
    can i change resolution game for Blackberry phones

10. Default

hi karl,
    i´ve tried your suggestion with the manifest file. Unfortunately it isn´t working.
    My phone is a Nokia E6. Do you have any ideas?
    Please help me