Page 16 of 84 FirstFirst ... 614151617182666 ... LastLast
  1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by shyamalsingh Log in to see links
    hi..i need a software that lets me rewind and forward videos for my nokia 6288..plzzzz help
    Use bluetooth for this...

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by illusion589 Log in to see links
    Alright then, i understand and will wait patiently for your reply. Really really appreciate it and thank you.

Btw, my previous post about the quick office.... just forget it because it think no need for that anymore. Thanks again.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow Log in to see links

The newest software from MobiSystems that allows you to view almost all type of documents directly on your s60 3rd phone, including support for Office 2007 documents.
    You can use that if you want...

3. Default

You can use that if you want...
    Ok, thanks.

4. Default

Use bluetooth for this...
    i dont get it..i wna forward videos while watching them..i cn put whole movies in my fine but i cnt forward or rewind them..

5. Smile hi there!!!

I need a music player for my nokia 5300... can you give me advice whats the best music player application for my model type???? im bored using my integrated music player. i already download a media player but it wont work... i hope ya'll repsond ASAP!!! thanks!!

6. Thumbs up

hi shadow I was wondering if u can get psiloc irRemote for my nokia n95 plz
    thnx

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ariel_m91 Log in to see links
    hi shadow I was wondering if u can get psiloc irRemote for my nokia n95 plz
    thnx
    Here it is.
    Attached Files Attached Files

8. Default wap

i need a wap for sony ericsson K530I wap for downloading free games,videso and all for the phone...

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by matan7 Log in to see links
    i need a wap for sony ericsson K530I wap for downloading free games,videso and all for the phone...
    Wap is a service provided by your carrier that offer you the posibility to acces the internet from your mobile phone. I think you wanted to say " i want an wap adress where i can download games". I recomend you this site. Acces it via Opera Mini 4 and navigate like on your computer. Go to Log in to see links to download Opera Mini 4 or download it from here.
    Attached Files Attached Files

10. Smile

Here it is.
    Thanx man ur the best