Page 56 of 84 FirstFirst ... 646545556575866 ... LastLast
  1. Default Facebook Applications on Nokia E71

Hi guys... I was just wondering if there is any app that I can download that will let my nokia e71 use flashplayer 9 for facebook applications (ie. Scrabble) i have flash lite 3.1 but it doesn't do flashplayer 9. Have searched the net and can't find anything to help.... please help me?? thanks Kylie

2. Post help for quickoffice full version for my nokia 6630

somebody help me for full version

3. Default

hi i need a voice recorder for my nokia 5800 xpress music, the ones avaliable have a beep sound when its recording... pls help

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow Log in to see links
    As the title says you can post here all your application requests and I'll try to get them for you!
    PLEASE FIND FOR ME G900 APPLICATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IM DESPERATE

5. Default voice changer

does any1 hav voice changer app for se phones?

6. Red face

hey what are the best app for nokia 6233
    need some soon !!!
    thx

7. Default I need your freedom software.

pls I need the your freedom software and settings for free browsing using Mtn. pls send it to daveden4real*********** and my account. thanks

8. Default

can U upload a scientific dictionary. There is one uploaded in gallery but its a demo version(http://www.mobiles24.com/downloads/s...he_and_english). 240*320 in jar format
    Last edited by zippy2010; 15-08-2009 at 10:44 AM.

9. Default

I just got myself a Nokia 6220 Classic. It's running on s60 and I need some player to play music and videos. They can be separate applications. But the main problem is that I need to be able to rewind the music and movies back and forth. Mainly because of full lenght movies and long audiobooks. I've been trying to find some apps like the ones I need, but haven't found any good. Smartmovie sounded good but it requires avc1 codec :S . Where can I get one then?

Edit: How can I get avc1 codec on my mobilephone? And what is the best format for a video to be on a celly?
    Last edited by Hese; 15-08-2009 at 03:37 PM.

10. Default

can u pls upload isilo reader n java
    format?????