Page 3 of 84 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast
  1. Default

i'll search!but tomorrow 'cause now i'm tired.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow Log in to see links
    i'll search!but tomorrow 'cause now i'm tired.
    thanks

3. Default

Ive got a request here, please check it out

http://forum.mobiles24.com/showthread.php?t=11807

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by MasonGL Log in to see links
    Ive got a request here, please check it out

http://forum.mobiles24.com/showthread.php?t=11807
    The link is not working,so please specify your request.

5. Default Camera apps for K750i (for tmac) :) Enjoy.

1. Innovative Motion Tracker that detects motion (including snapshots):

Detects all kinds of motion and makes a picture of the motion even if you are not there.

So you can hunt criminals or maybe seek ghosts?

Features:
    - Innovative integrated Motion-Sensor
    - Automatic upload of Motion-Snapshots
    - Automatic save
    - Motion-Sensibiliy can be adjusted
    - Different alarm sounds

2. J2MEFaceDetect v. 1.0: "Detect faces from your camera mobile phone after you take a snapshot. This application shows that even with your mobile phone, we can detect face from an image. An interesting application, right?"

3. Virtual Sculpture Project v. 1.0

"Conjure a 3D sculpture onto your desktop with your mobile phone!

a) Print the thumbnail picture in color on an A/4 page and lay it onto your desktop.
    b) Start the application and follow the instructions. When you turn the camera of the phone towards the figure, a 3D sculpture will appear on the screen as if it was one of the objects on your desk.

Your phone must be able to run 3D JAVA applications and must have a camera wich is programmable from JAVA*. (JAVA MIDP 2.0, CLDC 1.1, JSR 184, JSR 135)

*Some models (like Nokia 6230i) can run 3D applications and have camera, but their camera is not programmable, so the application won`t run on them. (They don`t suit the JSR 135 specification.) "

Try these and tell me if this is what you want.
    Attached Files Attached Files

6. Default SMSZipper v2.2.10 - compresses your SMS

What is SMSzipper?

SMSzipper compresses your SMS. To send and read SMS with more than 160 characters just install the SMSzipper software to your mobile phone (supported platforms) and you are ready to go! The program automatically starts once a compressed SMS is being received.

Download SMSzipper

Compressing SMS allows you to send and receive longer SMS messages but paying just for one - no need for abbreviations anymore - just type as you would do normally. Accidentally sending two SMS just because you exceed the 160 character mark is eliminated by using SMSzipper.

Highlights

Beneath SMS compression and known functions such as forward, reply, setting marks, or delete and restore messages, SMSzipper adds some features formerly unknown to SMS communication that will improve your SMS experience. It's not just SMS compression - or protecting SMS in your inbox with a passwort - there is simply more than that, see below!

Using SMSzipper allows you to send and receive SMS that destroy themselves after a defined time - we call them selfdestruction SMS! The sender specifies a SMS lifetime and on the receiver side SMSzipper silently discards the message after time's up. The lifetime is transferred with the SMS - at no additional cost.

You can define a time in the future at which the SMS is shown in the receivers inbox - a scheduled SMS! Just set time and date, send the message, and the receiver will see your greetings in his inbox at exactly the time specified - even without network connectivity and at no addtional cost. The time is submitted within the SMS.

Last but not least, you can even use a subject with your SMS, as known from email conversation - that makes it very easy to identify a thread within your SMSzipper inbox! The subject is also sent within your SMS and it does not limit your SMS size in comparizon to a traditional SMS - you may even type more!

Features

send up to 480 characters in one single SMS*
    receive compressed SMS
    recommend SMSzipper to your friends by traditional SMS
    save your messages as SMS drafts - to finish them later
    set labels to your received SMS
    protect SMS in your inbox by a password
    access your phonebook if sending SMSzipper messages
    settings dialog to control application behavior and features

Language Support for Compression:

The following languages are already supported or in preparation for the compression engine.

Please note: The user interface is currently available in German / English (switchable) only.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow Log in to see links
    1. Innovative Motion Tracker that detects motion (including snapshots):

Detects all kinds of motion and makes a picture of the motion even if you are not there.

So you can hunt criminals or maybe seek ghosts?

Features:
    - Innovative integrated Motion-Sensor
    - Automatic upload of Motion-Snapshots
    - Automatic save
    - Motion-Sensibiliy can be adjusted
    - Different alarm sounds

2. J2MEFaceDetect v. 1.0: "Detect faces from your camera mobile phone after you take a snapshot. This application shows that even with your mobile phone, we can detect face from an image. An interesting application, right?"

3. Virtual Sculpture Project v. 1.0

"Conjure a 3D sculpture onto your desktop with your mobile phone!

a) Print the thumbnail picture in color on an A/4 page and lay it onto your desktop.
    b) Start the application and follow the instructions. When you turn the camera of the phone towards the figure, a 3D sculpture will appear on the screen as if it was one of the objects on your desk.

Your phone must be able to run 3D JAVA applications and must have a camera wich is programmable from JAVA*. (JAVA MIDP 2.0, CLDC 1.1, JSR 184, JSR 135)

*Some models (like Nokia 6230i) can run 3D applications and have camera, but their camera is not programmable, so the application won`t run on them. (They don`t suit the JSR 135 specification.) "

Try these and tell me if this is what you want.
    thanks would +rep you but i have to spread it around

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by t-mac2008 Log in to see links
    thanks would +rep you but i have to spread it around
    No problem. I will continue to find good application and I hope in the future I will get repped by the ones which download the apps from here too,not only from you.

9. Default ZMoviePlayer

Plays divx for J2me, can someone get ZMoviePlayer not demo version thnx

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Maxwell_Smart Log in to see links
    Plays divx for J2me, can someone get ZMoviePlayer not demo version thnx
    Is no divx player for j2me.