Page 2 of 84 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast
  1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Log in to see links
    I need a room escaper(programme that escapes the user from a room or an auditorium when he/she needs to leave)!
    Do you have one?Please i'm desperate!!!
    sorry,I don't have one! But is a good program if it exists,I meant a very gooooooood program.

2. Default

Trackut v0.3 J2ME

Live Streaming on the go
    Get to know tidbits of information about the places you pass.
    Your very own pocket travel guide.

Trackut Widget
    Flavour your blogs and websites with a map showing where you are. With the new Trackut widget , let your blogs be different.

Trackut now on Facebook
    With Trackut now available as social application on Facebook ,
    you can combine your Facebook network with Trackut's to have the best of both the worlds.

Supports Live Location without GPS
    The new Trackut can get your current location using the tagged CELL-ID or from your cell string. So if you dont have a GPS enabled phone dont let it stop you from enjoying all your favourite features on Trackut.

New Features:
    We, are constantly improvising to enhance your experience with us!!

Now you can :
    * Invite your friends and form your own networks.
    * Subscribe to groups and share your interests with them.
    * Get alerted when your friends near you.
    * Map places with your stories and experiences. Share them with your friends and groups
    * Have privacy settings for your current location. You decide when, and who gets to know your location
    * Keep in touch with your friends by sending them messages.
    Attached Files Attached Files

3. Default

Skype for your phone! Works with almost every phone! Data charges may apply!

4. Default mBit v1.0.3 s60 3rd

Award-winning Mobile File Sharing application that allows you to share your pictures, music, videos with friends on your mobile phone!

Your friends and the rest of the world can search for your innovative creations and download the files.

Key Features

* Interact with other mBit users globally.
    * Search for Photo, Music, Video Shared and choose the file type or groups to search from.
    * Share the files to a controlled list of friends and notify your friends. You can also upload to your channel to share with the world
    * Subscribe to the channels you like and download the latest files published by the users
    * File sharing session helps resume download if the download is done half-way.
    * You can use any wireless network such as GPRS, 3G, 3.5G or WIFI.

Fees: FREE!!! Usual data charges apply.

The Web portal allows you to upload videos in various formats and download the online videos in mobile formats so that you can easily share it with your friends anytime you want.

You can now create your own channel and operate it like a TV show. Be it your moments of life for video blogging, self-made music video or even advertising your stuff for sale! We have also make it real easy for you to search for files shared by your friends and other users in the community.

To make it even more fun for you, we have added a new beta service for making video editing as easy as 123! Simply upload the photos, music and/or videos and choose a style you want your video to look like and there you go!

Visitors to your channels can access your TV channel directly and watch it full screen like Internet TV. They can bookmark it easily at hxxp://www.mbit.tv/

Subscribe to the channels you like and receive updates via email or SMS whenever there is a new video available. RSS newsfeed and podcast sites are supported too!

5. Default

full versions of mobyexplorer and glassplayer !!!....i had them, but they got deleted when i formatted my pc...

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by tekina Log in to see links
    full versions of mobyexplorer and glassplayer !!!....i had them, but they got deleted when i formatted my pc...
    You'll get them in the gallery

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by nisx91 Log in to see links
    You'll get them in the gallery
    ok...thx....i was searching for glassplayer...with no space
    Last edited by tekina; 08-10-2008 at 05:41 PM.

8. Default

Currently searching for it.

9. Default

Try this.don't know if it's full. I didn't tested it.

great thread shadow +rep
    could you find some camera applications for se