Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by AaronVW Log in to see links
    What?!?!?!?!?
    i mean to say i don't know about the other theme makers for nokia...

2. Default

Search the nokia website

Search the nokia website
    ok that's ok if u don't want to tell their names. i don't need them i just want it for the website by adding this feature the website could become more exciting! i have lots of themes n not in a mood to make new ones it take lot of time.

4. Default

But take up space and put strain on the server

5. Default

There are sites out there (use Google) where you can make themes online, S40,S60 and also SE, the problem with a lot of these sites is that officially according to their "Terms of Use" they are made for personal use and to upload on their site , not to be then uploaded elsewhere, also the on-line theme makers do not give you the full functions and options available to you with the official Theme making software.

But take up space and put strain on the server
    Ok i know u all have authority i m just a member to site this forum is for discussing new ideas for the upliftment of the site if anybody like the idea then accept it otherwise just reject it.

7. Default

The online theme creators usually only allow you to change the background pictures of a existing theme.

If this is all that you want to do, how can you say carbide is difficult?

8. Default

I'm not saying it's a bad idea

it's just that people can easily download a theme creator

Quote Originally Posted by DipShyt Log in to see links
    The online theme creators usually only allow you to change the background pictures of a existing theme.

If this is all that you want to do, how can you say carbide is difficult?
    No not only the background pic. but the other color options, clock n all other which u can find in any other theme maker,i m not fully agree with u.

I'm not saying it's a bad idea

it's just that people can easily download a theme creator
    i know u don't want to hurt anybody n very helpful to all.gud traits today very few people have.