View Poll Results: What do you think about this thread?Provides useful things or not?

Voters
267. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes,keep it up!

    223 83.52%
  • I don't know.

    18 6.74%
  • No,stop man!

    26 9.74%
Page 2 of 95 First 12341252 ... Last
Results 11 to 20 of 948
  1. #11
    0 RP
    Ivche's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Country
    Croatia
    Posts
    14
    Thanks
    0

    Default

    i dont really understand why n-gage is compatible with the 6120 and not my 5700.
    Do you know anything about the compatiblity with the 5700?

  2. #12
    36 RP

    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Country
    Romania
    Posts
    1,145
    Thanks
    100

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ivche View Post
    i dont really understand why n-gage is compatible with the 6120 and not my 5700.
    Do you know anything about the compatiblity with the 5700?
    I think is compatible with your phone but I'm not sure.The phone's from that list have a working N-Gage 2.0.You can try if you want.you will need to wait some minutes until I will post the tutorial and the files.You will need to follow the tutorial word by word.

  3. #13
    36 RP

    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Country
    Romania
    Posts
    1,145
    Thanks
    100

    Default I'm taking requests for old N-Gage games too (s60 2nd and s60 1st)

    Just request the games and I will post them.
    Last edited by Shadow; 01-09-2008 at 11:28 AM.

  4. #14
    0 RP

    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Country
    Mauritius
    Posts
    24
    Thanks
    0

    Default

    do u know how to put ngage on n78?
    i cant wait for the official version

  5. #15
    36 RP

    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Country
    Romania
    Posts
    1,145
    Thanks
    100

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by armandos View Post
    do u know how to put ngage on n78?
    i cant wait for the official version
    download my step by step proceidure and follow the instructions.If all goes right then you will be able to play N-Gage 2.0 games.You have a link for N-Gage 2.0 games in page 2 I think.

  6. #16
    36 RP

    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Country
    Romania
    Posts
    1,145
    Thanks
    100

    Default

    open for requests

  7. #17
    0 RP

    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Country
    Singapore
    Posts
    9
    Thanks
    0

    Default

    Hi supershadow, I'm the1 gt asking u for n-gage games. The app trk can't installed in my N81. Then about download secman it said nid connect phone wif pc through usb, but when pc suiting hav some prob. I think I dun wan to download the games .... Anyway my pc is dun hav antivirus, do u hav any links to download free antivirus (full version for vista). And until now I still searching vsun and vnes program.... I tried to use keygen but still it said havnt activate.

    Some of the web I had tried : ipmartforum and vampent

    May b u can upload working vsun/vnes for N81 which activated already thx

  8. #18
    36 RP

    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Country
    Romania
    Posts
    1,145
    Thanks
    100

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by anjingbangsat View Post
    Hi supershadow, I'm the1 gt asking u for n-gage games. The app trk can't installed in my N81. Then about download secman it said nid connect phone wif pc through usb, but when pc suiting hav some prob. I think I dun wan to download the games .... Anyway my pc is dun hav antivirus, do u hav any links to download free antivirus (full version for vista). And until now I still searching vsun and vnes program.... I tried to use keygen but still it said havnt activate.

    Some of the web I had tried : ipmartforum and vampent

    May b u can upload working vsun/vnes for N81 which activated already thx
    Install this and try again with trk.secman will work only if you have trk installed.you need to have PC Suite installed.You can download this from Nokia site.About antivirus for vista I use Nod32 on my Vista Ultimate but isn't a full version.Will expire in a week.And a vnes emulator was posted in this forum before.Search for it.
    Attached Files Attached Files

  9. #19
    0 RP

    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Country
    Singapore
    Posts
    9
    Thanks
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by supershadow3 View Post
    Install this and try again with trk.secman will work only if you have trk installed.you need to have PC Suite installed.You can download this from Nokia site.About antivirus for vista I use Nod32 on my Vista Ultimate but isn't a full version.Will expire in a week.And a vnes emulator was posted in this forum before.Search for it.
    It can't, it said component is built in

  10. #20
    36 RP

    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Country
    Romania
    Posts
    1,145
    Thanks
    100

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by anjingbangsat View Post
    It can't, it said component is built in
    Ignore the TRK file.Ignore the secman.DON'T connect your phone to pc but in the n-gage game installer select that you have the n-gage application,select find metro trk automatically and fnnaly will appear extract to pc the n-gage file.extract it and then put the file in your phone on n-gage folder(if doesn't exist create one).Do this with all games for n-gage.Should work.

Page 2 of 95 First 12341252 ... Last