Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Lightbulb Reward points

I think reward points should also be added up not only with new themes,mp3 ,videos n games but also with the avg. rate of downloading by the people,more n more downloads of particular thing indicates people like the item more,then why not more reward points given??

hey you're right users who upload better stuff should get more rp because they make mobiles24 a better site

btw is there any prize for uploding stuff? because at upload says you get rp points and a chance to win prizes...

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Incubator Log in to see links
    btw is there any prize for uploding stuff? because at upload says you get rp points and a chance to win prizes...
    There was some Nokia phone as a prize a long time ago (before i was a member )

RP on basis of avg. downloads is not completely fair - if you make a theme for a phone that not many people use on this site, its a complete waste of your effort (even if you dont get prizes for lots of RP)

Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by nisx91 Log in to see links
    There was some Nokia phone as a prize a long time ago (before i was a member )

RP on basis of avg. downloads is not completely fair - if you make a theme for a phone that not many people use on this site, its a complete waste of your effort (even if you dont get prizes for lots of RP)
    It means there is no prizes for uploads here,this is not fair....
    Last edited by battuji; 21-08-2008 at 08:05 AM.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by battuji Log in to see links
    It means there is no prizes for uploads here,this is not fair....
    At least you're getting so many games and stuff like that for free out here

Quote Originally Posted by nisx91 Log in to see links
    At least you're getting so many games and stuff like that for free out here
    yes but that doesnt need upload is much more fun to upload if you get something,for every work peaoples get reward but here only rp,and what you can do with rp??
    i just dont get it

8. Default

what so you expect mark or karl to give out prizes to hundreds of peolple do you?

It's just not going to work

9. Default

yes but that doesnt need upload is much more fun to upload if you get something,for every work peaoples get reward but here only rp
    I don't mind uploading here as long as my name appears in bold letters and I get lots of stars

and what you can do with rp??
    i just dont get it
    You appear more important than others on the site when you've got RP

for every work peaoples get reward but here only rp,and what you can do with rp??
    i just dont get it
    Dude we do it because we like it.
    If we didn't like it we wouldn't be doing it.
    Simple as that.