2Pac Board - Keep his legacy alive

1. Outlaw
    Outlaw
    Hello to everyone that will join the group.
  2. t-mac2008
    i don't know what's his legacy but i like some of his songs and lyrics
  3. Outlaw
    Outlaw
    Well he wasen't just a rap artist,he was an activist,actor,poet,screenwriter,actor,and for sure a future president,and he wanted that his fans never to forget him and keep his legacy alive.
  4. hotbanger
    hotbanger
    2 pac didn't die.
    at least his legacy is ................... ask all gansta' then u'll know what is his legacy about......................................
  5. t-mac2008
    why don't someone post some lyrics of his songs
  6. Outlaw
    Outlaw
    I don't see the point because if you are fan of 2Pac,you sure know all his lyrics,but i will post some later.
  7. Outlaw
    Outlaw
    I ain't a killa but don't push me
    revenge is like the sweetest joy next to gettin pussy
    Picture paragraphs unloaded, wise words being quoted
    Peep the weakness in the rap game and showed it
    Bow down, pray to God hoping that he's listenin
    Seein niggas comin for me, through my diamonds,
    when they glistenin
    Now pay attention,
    Rest me please father,
    I'm a ghost in these killin fields,
    Hail Mary catch me if I go,
    let's go deep inside the solitary mind of a mad man
    Screams in the dark, evil lurks, enemies, see me flee
    Activate my hate, let it break, to the flame
    Set trip, empty out my clip,
    never stop to aim,
    some say the game is all corupted,
    **** this ****, stuck,
    Niggas lucky if we bust out this ****,
    plus momma told me never stop
    until I bust a nut,
    **** the world if they can't adjust.
    It's just as well
    Hail Mary.

Come with me, Hail Mary,
    nigga run quick, see,
    what do we have here now?
    Do you wanna ride or die?
    La, la la la, la, la, la la

"Hail Mary" is a single by 2Pac featuring Outlawz, taken from the album The Don Killuminati: The 7 Day Theory. It was written and recorded in only 30 minutes and is considered by many to be a classic. The bells and dark sounds were typical features for Shakur's music during his "Makaveli" period. Some remark that this song contains his deepest verses and proved his ability to write powerful lyrics.
    Source wikipedia.com.

This song gives me the chills everytime i listen to it,and definitely is a classic.
  8. t-mac2008
    i just thought that would be good to post some lyrics cause i have listened to ost of songs but not all
  9. Outlaw
    Outlaw
    12 years passed,your legacy lives one.R.I.P. 2Pac.
  10. Outlaw
    Outlaw
    http://allhiphop.com/stories/news/default.aspx

Producer Johnny Jackson aka Johnny J. died from an apparent suicide in the Los Angeles County Jail yesterday (October 3).
    According to a number of reports, Jackson, who was incarcerated on a DUI charge, allegedly jumped from a tier in the prison, resulting in his death, although the official cause of death has not been determined.

Johnny J., who was born in Mexico and raised in South Central Los Angeles, is best known for the body of work he recorded with the late Tupac Shakur.

He started in the music business at the age of 16, but his first taste of success came in 1990, when he produced the Grammy nominated hit single “Knockin’ Boots” for pioneering “Spanglish” rapper Candyman.

Around 1993, Johnny J started an affiliation with Shakur, which would eventually produce hundreds of recordings land the producer work on a number of high profile releases.

He produced tracks on albums like The Above The Rim soundtrack, as well as Tupac’s Thug Life album, Me Against The World and All Eyez On Me, which contained the hit single How Do U Want It, which was a Johnny J. production.

Johnny J. was prolific as well, having produced or scored music for movies like Blood Diamond, The Fan and The Big Hit.

Johnny J. also released a solo album in 1995 titled I Gotta Be Me and many of his productions on Tupac Shakur ended up on posthumous releases like Until The End Of Time, Better Dayz, R U Still Down (Remember Me) and others.

Johnny J. also worked with a number of artists, ranging from Tatyana Ali and The Outlawz to Lil’ Eazy E’s group The Kings of L.A.

A documentary on his life was also being produced at the time of his death.

R.I.P. Johnny J.
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast