Conversation Between Paul and jmarin

318 Visitor Messages

Page 11 of 32 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast
  1. True. When one my friends came from Ireland, he was wearing a t-shirt in the middle of winter here "Ah, what a nice warm day"

Here too.
  2. Well, you maybe use to hot weather, here you get use to it, its just never bothered me. When i see here men, (can understand women) moaning am like you girl

Yeah, if we do get snow, only get it after Christmas in January.
  3. Good for you I need sweater, jackets, scurf, whatever necessary to keep me warm. I do not like winter.

Really? didn't know that. I though it snows around this time all the time in England... how little I know

4. Honestly though, i hardly ever feel cold, a jumper or coat when out and am fine. And it was snowing when i was born

The last time UK had snow in November was 1985 (year i was born)
  5. I guess beer is exception
  6. No, the cold dont bother me.

Warm blooded.
  7. Don't you feel like drinking warm stuff when it's cold ?
  8. I think Merle took the van.
    Yeah, 2 more episodes for this season, let's see how it will end. I am expecting something will happen ...
  9. It was when they got the guns on the way back they came, but the van they came in had gone.Just before it got messy. Zombies cant drive, so it has to be Merle or some other human still alive.

I think someone else got bit in that last ep too, that guy who had the dream.
  10. Yeah, never seen a good looking zombie.
    Handcuffed guy should be alive, missing his hand. Somehow he will come back as a surprise later on, I think. About van... I missed that part
Showing Visitor Messages 101 to 110 of 318
Page 11 of 32 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast