Conversation Between Paul and battuji

58 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
  1. That was the old news. But in latest pakistan's home minister said that they r tapping the phone calls of pakistan players... This will definitely affect their psychology!
  2. Ah right, even better then.

Yeah pressure for both teams, but more India id say being in their own country. Its a semi-final so gonna be pressure who ever its agaist.

I havent read that, but heard about the fixing by some Pakistan players, they got 5 year ban i think.. but it was a while a go now.
  3. not online, just from local bookie...
    n it is not only india who is under pressure but pakistan too coz their PM is coming to watch their match in india. Haven't u watch the news that pakistani home minister warned players to stay away from fixing n they r tapping their phone calls which will result in down in overall moral..! Which is good for india coz pakistani will become psychologically weak after this whole incident!
  4. Well done Was it online then or not?

Good luck to India tomorrow, i obviously want Pakistan to win for my bet, i just hope its a good game.

You know what you get with Pakistan, there either good or bad, theres no in between with them. India or the favs but a lot of pressure being at home agaist their rivals, if the good Pakistan turn up, their bowling could win it for them.
  5. Hey paul, i win the bet today!!!!
    For tomorrow my bet will be on my favourites India..
  6. It is not in our currency!
  7. Skybet, Betfred, just a few.

You need to register an account and to bet have money in your bank.
  8. hey paul! could u plz. tell me the name of website where betting is on..?
  9. ok, my mistake i didn't check inside the threads just made a guess by reading the titles..!
  10. There not all for the same mobile phone, Java, Symbian an Windows.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 58
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast