Conversation Between Paul and Vishay

198 Visitor Messages

Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
  1. Hey mate how you doing?
  2. Oh glad to hear that its not a long term damage, have patience and then you will be home forever.

5 weeks????????

I am fine thanks, have exams so I am busy studying.
    lol ibra and silva going to psg for money, its just disgusting.

I really don`t know why madrid want modric..
  3. Am fine mate just bored still in hospital. I been in 5wks this Monday. Bored shitlesss. Good thing from biopsy my kidney not got long term damage and should recover its just taking time.

Hows you? Not much happening with transfers
  4. Hi Paul, how are you doing??
  5. Thanks. Am still in hospital its my kidney so not drink. My kidney isn't functioning.
  6. Hi Paul sorry to hear about ya, I hope that everythings gonna be well, and I told you not to drink tooooo much..

I hope that its nothing serious.
  7. Yes they are gameloft games.
    No i don`t have a ps3, here it is too expensive, i wanted to buy a second hand one. I really wanted a ps3 to play mortal kombat 9....

Tomorrow its netherlands vs germany, i hope germany will beat them, and i also want portugal to win, and ronaldo to score.
  8. Are they Gameloft? I love AC on console. Do you have a PS3 yet?

It wont not with England's tactics. On paper France look stronger, but everyone writing England off, underdogs / low expectations, might work for us.

Ive put money on France to win it outright.
  9. I like assassins creed, before i download a game i check the gameplay at youtube.
    Today i downloaded fast five, nice game.

Tomorrow its france vs england, i hope it will be a good match.
    I think france will win, but you never know.
  10. I have Avast installed on my phone, just to be safe.

Yeah, not as much lately though. Mostly sport games or racing. New Star Soccer, Football Manager, Flick Golf, Final Freeway, Sonic.. I didn't know Assassins Creed was on Android. Any good?
Showing Visitor Messages 11 to 20 of 198
Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast