Conversation Between Paul and Vishay

198 Visitor Messages

Page 11 of 20 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast
  1. Paul manu wins, Bursaspor 0 - 3 Manchester U, but why is Rooney not playing??
  2. Thanks mate

And you, Happy Halloween
  3. Hes a young talent.

Why not? i see him being sold either in January or end of season. And Benzema. 2 players i wouldn't mind.
  4. Canales? who thinks about canales

What!!!! kaka at manu...never
  5. And Canales. Not a bad problem to have, but Kaka a 60m signing, he didn't go their to sit on the bench. Be interesting to see what happens when he does come back from injury.

Wouldn't mind him at United.
  6. Yeah its just the beginning of the season. Barcelona is not playing very well, but their teamwork is just fantastic.

Thats what I was thinking too, what they will do if kaka returns, mourinho has to put him in the place of di maria or ozil.
  7. Yeah, i only seen barca play once this season, and they didn't look the same as in previous seasons. But like i say its a long season, injuries an stuff play a part.

What or Madrid going to do when Kaka is back?
  8. Yep, but don`t forget the idiots Barcelona, as I always say they been a problem for madrid previous seasons, if Madrid beat on 27 nov Barcelona, then I am sure that madrid can win something.
  9. You can never guarantee its a long season, but they have some talent, looking strong and starting to tick under Mourinho.

There my tip this season to win Champions League.
Showing Visitor Messages 101 to 110 of 198
Page 11 of 20 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast