Conversation Between Kevin and jatboylover

1 Visitor Messages

1. I want to ask something ? i believe if mod remove someone's post then they tell the person that why their post was removed.i remember when BLUSKY removed my posts then she pm'ed me to tell that why she removed my post.
    now my 5- 6 posts have been removed without any notice or pm by mod who removed them and it was not that they should have been removed.
    1 post said that "atleast i will miss u arefin." now if a person says that he wants to delete his account then can't we say him goodbye.
    another post contained a pic of POOH BEAR and Donkey saying that " Oh Bother"
    another post was said to all people in forum to show some sensitivity to people asking about ebook section.
    all these posts were in Lounge in what do you want forum.
    i am not asking about those posts which were removed from DELETE MY ACCOUNT FORUM but atleast i should be given answer for these posts that who removed them and why?were they removed bcoz a mod doesn't like me or my posts or some serious questions.
    you are also a mod and also a fair and just guy so i am asking these question to you and also that whether i will be answered and if my accusations are right then the mod who was responsible for this will get a warning or not?
    i know i am bothering u at wrong time when u already have many problems but things and action like these need answers.
    i hope atleast u will reply.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 1 of 1