Conversation Between Paul and jmarin

318 Visitor Messages

Page 3 of 32 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
  1. Indeed, more stuffs have happened in season 3 so far. I hope it will continue the same way or even better in the second part in February. Michone, the sword girl, is my fave character of this season.
  2. Hey J.

Its been good, This seasons been more action with a lot of new interesting characters and wtf moments. Cant remember her name, Angrea? the blonde woman, Shes a right thick bitch. And they made Michonne to horrible. Ending of episode 8 leaves you wondering and wanting February to come quick. Which is good.
  3. Hi, Paul
    After finishing to watch the first part of season3 The Walking Dead, what do you think about what's going on the show so far?
  4. Oct. 14th. Here is a link, also it's available on YouTube.
  5. No, when does it start?
  6. Have you seen "The Walking Dead" season 3 trailer?
  7. Yes very true and can never replace them. It all feels a little weird at mo, i keep thinking hes in the back garden then bang it hits me. Was really sad saying bye to him, could tell he knew.

Not been a good few months or even year for me.
  8. I just read a post about Bruno.

It's hard and pretty sad to lose your pet. He/she becomes a part of your family/life...
    I've lost my dog who lived for about 13 years. It hit me pretty hard and felt like I lost a part of me. She still lives in my all good memories with her.

All living being was born to die one day. Knowing that your pet was happy to be with you makes you happy.
  9. Yeah, I've been online regularly since I became a member, needed a vacation... it was great! Thanks

Oh, sorry to hear that... I really hope it's not too serious and wish your full recovery soon. Please take care of yourself.
  10. Ah good thought it wasn't like you to not be on M24 for this long. How was vacation?

Am feeling much better thank you, came out hospital last week but kidney still not recovered have to dialysis 3 times a week. Still hope though.
Showing Visitor Messages 21 to 30 of 318
Page 3 of 32 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast