Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast
  1. Smile Want free internet on globe or smart using a app called opera mini! UPDATE 2011

Hey for those who want free internet using opera mini just ask and i will send you a link from a site i'm also on to, trust me this thread will work we all like it free lol here is the link you all Log in to see links let me know if it work
    Last edited by OURN; 16-06-2011 at 09:32 PM. Reason: TOPIC UPDATE

2. Talking uh,where iz it?

r u sure we can use opera mini 4 free? coz using web browser in mobile isn't free..if can,how if u show us???

yes demonstration of that would be good

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by OURN Log in to see links
    Hey for those who want free internet using opera mini just ask and i will send you a link from a site i'm also on to, trust me this thread will work we all like it free lol
    Note: you can also post your operators name and i will see if it will work for you ok

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by OURN Log in to see links
    Note: you can also post your operators name and i will see if it will work for you ok
    ,Nice one paps! Are you a modder? Pd? Pw? Sb?

6. Default

I use Orange on my Nokia 3600. I hope it works because I need it a lot for school

7. Default

hey can u send me the link for free internet using opera mini?

8. Default

depending on format.. .jar does gives free browsing using opera server. i havnet tried the .sisx format.

its true.. its free.. i just want to remind others , for correct setting pls do not post publicly.. you'll regret if your network provider finds a solution for blocking ur free roaming someday. do it with private messaging

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by kukulukuk Log in to see links
    depending on format.. .jar does gives free browsing using opera server. i havnet tried the .sisx format.

its true.. its free.. i just want to remind others , for correct setting pls do not post publicly.. you'll regret if your network provider finds a solution for blocking ur free roaming someday. do it with private messaging
    Hey the sis format work to one of my friend uess the sis one for his nokia and it works free and thanks for your post man

10. Default

is this for real? free web browsing in smart? could you please teach me how to do that amigo!!! is there also a technique to enable free chat on our phone. btw im using k800 and i wonder if it will work on my phone. thanx!!!!